Page 83 of 1033 FirstFirst ... 337379808182838485868793133183583 ... LastLast
    Picked up an Order 66 Airborne Trooper pack at Target tonight for $6.98.
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

I caved and bought the Shocktrooper Order 66 pack this morning at Burbank. All they've got are Shocktroopers & AT-RTs, $6.98. Palpatine's junk, but the head & cloak may come in handy.

Target La Cienega had nothing this morning, Jefferson had the vintage set and yes at 11.99 they are a little steep, picked up a set as it works at better once I added shipping with my online order. Also new package of Vehicles, but they were moving stock around, setting up a large area for Transformers. The Star Wars section was now squashed between Spidey and the Transformers.

Quote Originally Posted by Commtech View Post
    where Mr. Snags?
    Burbank Target
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Target Pasadena 1-story had 3 of the VTSC2 just strewn about the aisles, so I got them. IG-88, Bossk, and Han Hoth - none of which are very good in person.

Target Pasadena 2-story had wave 2 TAC minus Fett.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Target Pasadena 1-story had 3 of the VTSC2 just strewn about the aisles, so I got them. IG-88, Bossk, and Han Hoth - none of which are very good in person.

Target Pasadena 2-story had wave 2 TAC minus Fett.
    Wow. I thought the Bossk and IG were awesome. Slightly disappointed in the Han (would've been better if they would've included the hood-up head), but they are all great figures. What was it that you didn't like about them?
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSnags View Post
    What was it that you didn't like about them?
    Are you kidding? This is JT you're talking to...he's one of the pickiest collectors around!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    IG-88, Bossk, and Han Hoth - none of which are very good in person.
    Maybe buy them each a drink and loosen them up a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSnags View Post
    Wow. I thought the Bossk and IG were awesome. Slightly disappointed in the Han (would've been better if they would've included the hood-up head), but they are all great figures. What was it that you didn't like about them?
    My first impressions last night were pretty far off for the bounty hunters and can be ignored, Han Hoth just kinda made me focus on the negatives because he is so disappointing, the bounty hunters suffered because of it. I just posted reviews of all 3 figs today and gave Bossk an "A" and IG-88 an "A-".
    VTSC2 Han Hoth review
    VTSC2 Bossk review
    VTSC2 IG-88 review

Quote Originally Posted by CrunchyNug View Post
    Are you kidding? This is JT you're talking to...he's one of the pickiest collectors around!!!
    I see how it is... you suck!
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.