Page 830 of 1029 FirstFirst ... 330730780820826827828829830831832833834840880930 ... LastLast
Results 8,291 to 8,300 of 10286
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueSnags View Post
    The case of ROTJ I ordered from SWS showed up today.

The good:
    All the cards (except Vader) were unpunched - SWEET.
    The figures look fantastic - very happy Hasbro ditched Yoda (AOTC Yoda wouldn't have made sense on a ROTJ card) and that they put the helmet on the Rebel Trooper (he looked ridiculous bald).

-Snags
    i trust u got these with the 25% off sale. That was a nice one considering sws.com NEVER has any good sales!!!!!

got my package slip saturday for my sws shipment. No one was home that time. Dangit! gotta pick that up tomorrow. Dyin to see CW season 2 again.

weho target today had an Arc trooper bp. But at $30 it probably won't be goin anywhere soon unless you got a black AMEX card!!!
    Last edited by bikerscout; 11-14-2010 at 10:20 PM. Reason: slip

Sean the Hutt
    Tycho, is the hk-47 leg you need from the captain typho figure? I saw one at a frys up here in north county. I keep meaning to buy it, then put it down. They keep putting it back in the right aisle. i can look if you want.
    it had one of the legs, can't remember which one.

sws

now i will reveal the origins of Darth ma.....I mean.. what i ordered on sws.com last week.

Went to P.O. just now to pick up my box containing:

CW season 2 BR - $35 (+ some change)
    SWS excl. concept gen. grievous - $5.06
    TFU stormie cmdr - $5.06

smile on my face - priceless

I'm lucky i was looking around on the site contemplating watching CW "Assassin." I decided not to that night, but stumbled on the 25% off 'Turbo' sale.

checked out sh. oaks target late Sat. nite, nothing exceedingly great. One of the CW mando BP stashes was reshelved (and consequently purchased -saw some guy w/it in his hands). The other is still hidden. PM if u want.

Quote Originally Posted by Sean the Hutt View Post
    Tycho, is the hk-47 leg you need from the captain typho figure? I saw one at a frys up here in north county. I keep meaning to buy it, then put it down. They keep putting it back in the right aisle. i can look if you want.
    it had one of the legs, can't remember which one.
    Yes. The leg comes with Typho. I could actually use another Typho figure, perhaps. But if you need him, be my guest.

I would be interested in the HK-47 leg he comes with for sure.

I also want to report that before I left on vacation, I found the ROTJ wave at Target - well the remnants. I bought Wicket and Bar-2D2 w. lightsaber.

I still want like 6 Wooofs.

RS is reporting that the CW wave with Cato and Quinlan Vos has also been found at Target.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Sean the Hutt
    Hre tycho, I will go back tomorrow and look. If it is there i will get it. I need the figure, but don't need the figure...if that makes sense? I will pick it up and let you know.

Cool. Maybe I'll meet you somewhere for lunch to pick it up if it's convenient, or we'll mail out the exchange.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Sean the Hutt
    Sounds good, I feel like i know you through the years of posts. I am going back to Canada in a few weeks. If i don't see you, I will just send it to you. Gratis. I will go out there tomorrow, and let you know.

wall-e

short on time, so I'll let Crunchy tell the hunting extended cut story - met up with him at Pan. city wally which had a lot of rotj wave left. This wave alone specifically will ring up at 6.96, so if u go there make sure to get an adjustment to $6. All single SW figs there should be $6.
    They also had the CW dlx mini-assault tank with tactical droid and at least 2 at-rts with arf trooper boil. One in main section and 1 in subsection/island.

gotta get to bed.

Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    short on time, so I'll let Crunchy tell the hunting extended cut story - met up with him at Pan. city wally which had a lot of rotj wave left. This wave alone specifically will ring up at 6.96, so if u go there make sure to get an adjustment to $6. All single SW figs there should be $6.
    They also had the CW dlx mini-assault tank with tactical droid and at least 2 at-rts with arf trooper boil. One in main section and 1 in subsection/island.

gotta get to bed.
    what does Wall-E have to do with that? OH WalMart.

Crunchy gets around.
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post

gotta get to bed.
    Soooooooooooooooooooo Yea i totally misread your post and ran on my lunch break alllllllll the way to "Porter Ranch CITY" according to my brain wal-mart for that boil w/ arf only to realize when i got there that you said Panorama City. HA oh well ran back to pana before i went back to work and scored the last arf w/ boil theres plenty of tac droids with tank and freecos w clones though. a few luke , r2,wooof , and ackbar left. thanks for the heads up though scout.