Page 831 of 1033 FirstFirst ... 331731781821827828829830831832833834835841881931 ... LastLast
Results 8,301 to 8,310 of 10328
    I found Thi-Sen in the battlepack at Toys R Us.

It was the first time I ever saw him. He's an awesome, big figure.

But I couldn't pull the trigger. I have Snow Clone Rex, Snowakin, and Snowbi-Wan already, and I also removed their POPs from their cardbacks for probably the Nadar Vebb mail-away, so I can't return them and use this battlepack instead.

I still am going to wait or search eBay etc. for Thi-Sen by himself.

He's definitely a cool figure though.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Sean the Hutt
    Hey Tycho, I picked up that figure. I will send you the BAD hk-47 leg if that is all you want. Just PM me your address, or let me know when you want to meet up. I am legally blind, so i don't drive much these days. I can meet you, just need to plan it out a day or two ahead of time.
    I can just send it if you want.

we can meet up at comic con this year. I think i am going to have at least one day tickets.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight4516 View Post
    Soooooooooooooooooooo Yea i totally misread your post and ran on my lunch break alllllllll the way to "Porter Ranch CITY" according to my brain wal-mart for that boil w/ arf only to realize when i got there that you said Panorama City. HA oh well ran back to pana before i went back to work and scored the last arf w/ boil theres plenty of tac droids with tank and freecos w clones though. a few luke , r2,wooof , and ackbar left. thanks for the heads up though scout.
    Me find something before Crunchy, Snags and DarkKnight?? That's rare.

Glad you were able to get one, and I tried not to do 'PC' walmart to avoid confusion. As I said, there were 2 left, each in a different section. I put the one on the island as far back as I could. I wonder if a lurker got the other one. I wonder how many lurkers never post on here? Anyway, I'm pleased with the set -just wish deluxe were $15 or lower. Remember when they used to be $10?? That was nice.

Tf fans -also at that Panrm wally they had some new double packs -dlx class I think. Ironhide & scavenger? I can't remember the specific guys. Sorry.

My case from BBTS came in yesterday with all the cards bent or something wrong with them. I was bummed, until my GF says to me got you a surprise. She found me a MOMC unpunched Gam Guard! I then asked where she got it and when she said Target. I bagged *** over there to get all new MOMC! These figures are great. I will miss the OT themed waves.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

tvc

hit glendale target a few hrs. ago. Lot of jedi in stock. No new CW though. It's almost painful to see the punches pushed out on the pegs. Had name change vader & a few gam. guards too. Happy hunting.
    Last edited by bikerscout; 11-18-2010 at 07:44 PM. Reason: sp.

Sounds like they're stocking them (at Target) later in the day rather than before the store opens.

I hunted today (early) but wasn't there exactly when the store opened either.

I found nothing.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    hit glendale target a few hrs. ago. Lot of jedi in stock. No new CW though. It's almost painful to see the punches pushed out on the pegs. Had name change vader & a few gam. guards too. Happy hunting.
    No stashing???

sorry man, thought u had em all by now. I guess I've been lucky to see it so much where i've looked. lmk who u want & i'll try n stash

i also exchanged my bad paintjob helmet tvc ROTS clone for a new improved one at that target.
    Last edited by bikerscout; 11-20-2010 at 01:28 AM. Reason: exchange

HTS has ROTJ wave and new CW wave. FAMILY2010 for 25% off and free shipping...

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSnags View Post
    HTS has ROTJ wave and new CW wave. FAMILY2010 for 25% off and free shipping...

-Snags
    Thanks, Snags. Gamorrean Guard was out of stock and the Rebel Commando went out of stock AS I was clicking confirm order, but the rest are still in there as of now.
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!