Page 836 of 1040 FirstFirst ... 336736786826832833834835836837838839840846886936 ... LastLast
Results 8,351 to 8,360 of 10395
    JT - I found Embo at Walgreens.
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

JEDITricks,
    I can make all your dreams come true....I can ship you Ackbar, Embo, Cato, and Draa if you want????? FREE SHIPPING AND FREE FIGURES!!!! Just pm me

HTS has been splitting up the order that I placed with them a few weeks ago. Got Ackbar today but in just a padded mailer! This isn't nearly as bad as the GI Joe VAMP that I ordered that they just slapped a shipping label and sent it without any packing box.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    Got Ackbar today but in just a padded mailer!
    Really? I got a padded ROOM!

they just slapped a shipping label and sent it without any packing box.
    They just slapped me around and I never got a new, exclusive straight jacket.

(That's why I can still type right now.)

All I did was ask Hasbro for a Super-Articulated Old Jira with Fruit Firing Projectile Launcher.

(To make it fun for the kids as well as my diorama building peers.)

Is that so wrong?
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

JT -- i kinda doubt it's there, but a buddy of mine stashed a Draa at pan. city wally last week. PM if u want. I shoulda picked it up, but i didnt get back in town till late Sun.

other stashes still available as far as I know. (shaak/R4 and boba/undead geon.)
    Last edited by bikerscout; 11-30-2010 at 11:48 PM. Reason: otherz

Draa is a little disappointing.

He should have had a removeable helmet and zombie eyes, maybe even a worm sticking out of his mouth or nose, underneath.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Still no TVC Ackbar or CW Embo or Vos or Cato or Draa. I could really use a stash on any of those, last night I actually had a vivid dream of tracking down Ackbar and trying to buy him from a little shop after failing to bring myself to steal one outside a Target-like store (I don't know why my dream said it was wrong to "steal" it when it was already outside of the store, but I'm under the weather so dream logic is even more screwy than usual).
    Figures packed and ready to ship!!!! Let me know when you get the package!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bkusna View Post
    JEDITricks,
    I can make all your dreams come true....I can ship you Ackbar, Embo, Cato, and Draa if you want????? FREE SHIPPING AND FREE FIGURES!!!! Just pm me
    Thanks! PM awaaaaay!

Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    JT -- i kinda doubt it's there, but a buddy of mine stashed a Draa at pan. city wally last week. PM if u want. I shoulda picked it up, but i didnt get back in town till late Sun.

other stashes still available as far as I know. (shaak/R4 and boba/undead geon.)
    Thanks for thinking of moi. That's a long time to be stashed, and right now I'm sick so I'm not going to run out for a maybe, but I appreciate the sentiment.

EDIT:
    Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    Draa is a little disappointing.

He should have had a removeable helmet and zombie eyes, maybe even a worm sticking out of his mouth or nose, underneath.
    I don't think Draa is one of the zombified clones. He's just the one that has the backpack and rocket launcher.

Quote Originally Posted by bkusna View Post
    Figures packed and ready to ship!!!! Let me know when you get the package!!!!
    Killer. Will do.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    I don't think Draa is one of the zombified clones. He's just the one that has the backpack and rocket launcher.

They ought to make a clone like that - with a removeable helmet included.

He'd be different from all the typical clones they're pumping out - and with the helmet on, you can army-build him anyway.

Ordered the HMP from HTS today along with the new deco tri fighter there both instock now no longer preorder. had to throw in a clone to get it over 50 to get the free shipping. hope they send me the revised one wanted to buy one anyway and used SW2010 for 10% family2010 expired.

Also any of the other clone wars watchers in here...... Did anyone notice Nadar Vebb talking to anakin in the last episode that aired. They say this is the most current episode to date but isnt nadar dead? didnt he die on lair of grevous?? or was that just a very convincing look alike???

They better one day release a chronology or a box set in order this jumping around BS is starting to get to tangled.

Also is anyone really buying that 9 pack?????? i know the package is pretty sweet and nostalgic but i cant pull the trigger for repacks and minor repaints for 50 dollers. maybe 35 but not 50 come on hasbro hopefully it will clearance out ive been seeing quite a few out there. IDK why sites are reporting them running low.