Page 837 of 1043 FirstFirst ... 337737787827833834835836837838839840841847887937 ... LastLast
Results 8,361 to 8,370 of 10424
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight4516 View Post
    Also is anyone really buying that 9 pack?????? i know the package is pretty sweet and nostalgic but i cant pull the trigger for repacks and minor repaints for 50 dollers. maybe 35 but not 50 come on hasbro hopefully it will clearance out ive been seeing quite a few out there. IDK why sites are reporting them running low.
    Well, they are all great figures. If you DIDN'T already have them, that's a great price for 9 great figures.
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

i only want 4-5 figures. FX-6, Lando, Tie pilot, AT-AT driver, and Hoth rebel. I need the Lando the most, but I bet they'll release another version, so no skin off my back if i pass on this pack. If this goes on 40% or more clearance, i'll consider it. But then again the problem is finding it. Maybe i can stash it in Hermoine's bag from HP 7??

Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    i only want 4-5 figures. FX-6, Lando, Tie pilot, AT-AT driver, and Hoth rebel. I need the Lando the most, but I bet they'll release another version, so no skin off my back if i pass on this pack. If this goes on 40% or more clearance, i'll consider it. But then again the problem is finding it. Maybe i can stash it in Hermoine's bag from HP 7??
    that's funny ....or you could just use the invisibility cloak and stash it in there

Quote Originally Posted by bkusna View Post
    that's funny ....or you could just use the invisibility cloak and stash it in there
    We are such nerds.
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

I stashed an Orto Plutonia battlepack at Los Feliz TRU this morning. PM me if you need it. I bought the other one they had as it was on sale for 19.99. Also got the AT-RT with Boil for 12.99, also on sale.

Picked up DCUC Nightwing TRU exclusive yesterday in Monrovia.

AT AT at Costco

Picked up the BIG AT AT at Costco the other day $69.99. Not too bad and the BMF at AMAZON this past week too. Kids are going to have a very happy christmas. Cheers.

Does anyone have an extra ticket to the clone wars screening tommarrow i totally dropped the ball on reserving one. PM me if you do. or if u do and decided not to go.

Also a ton of CW boba shakk mando wave at west hills walmart 2 days ago idk if there still there though.

Also dont know if i posted this but sent a ton of receipts for that free gear giveaway they had a couple months back and got two clone rex helmets in the mail and a dual action lightsaber. for nada. good deal for old reciepts ha.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    I stashed an Orto Plutonia battlepack at Los Feliz TRU this morning. PM me if you need it. I bought the other one they had as it was on sale for 19.99. Also got the AT-RT with Boil for 12.99, also on sale.
    Any at-rts/boil left?? If that sale's still goin on, i'm tempted to return one to walmart and grab it at TRU. Still not going to bite on the ARC trooper pack until they fix the paintjob on Colt. Waste of $ --even at $20. Unless you're a great customizer/painter.

darknight - got tix to CW tomorrow, but they're spoken for. If my friend bails on me (which i hope he doesn't), I won't be able to get online b/c I get off work at 3p and will jump into line immediately. I'll pm u.

ARC Trooper Battle Pack?

I don't suppose anyone is finding these, are they? Long, long time since I've been around here - hello everyone - but it's Christmas time, the good stuff is coming out...and I saw one of these ARC Trooper Battle Packs once and passed on it like an idiot, thinking that I wouldn't be happy with only two of the "new helmet" ARC Troopers.

Then I realized how cool the Captain Fordo (?) sculpt was, and that Rex came with a sick LMG-type blaster rifle...but went back to Target and it was gone. Have not seen another one since, doesn't even look like my Target is refreshing the pegs.

Anyway, hope everyone is well. Like I said, been a while. Glad to see some familiar faces (avatars?) in the thread.
    "The concept of infinity can only be grasped by contemplating the depths of human stupidity." - Voltaire