Page 84 of 1029 FirstFirst ... 347480818283848586878894134184584 ... LastLast
    Does anyone have any extra Appo's ? I'm planning on opening them, so card/bubble condition means nothing.

i picked up another order 66 Galactic Marine and Airborne tonight mostly because something that was stashed for me wasn't there anymore

Picked up four Tantive IV Battle Packs for $4.98 each today from Target.
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Nothing new found in the Santa Clarita area today. Target had all TAC2 minus Fett and had one V-Wing and Infiltrator and a few clearanced Order 66 Packs. TRU had TAC1 again minus any clones or McStormie. Stevenson Ranch WalMart had all of the Wave 10 Saga Collection if anyone still needs those figures. They also had the collectible tins on clearance for $10 but all they had were the ROTJ set.

Was able to pick up a set and a couple extra of the Vintage figures today at TRU.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSnags View Post
    Picked up four Tantive IV Battle Packs for $4.98 each today from Target.
    Quote Originally Posted by metaljedi View Post
    Was able to pick up a set and a couple extra of the Vintage figures today at TRU.
    If you guys don't tell us WHERE, it's just bragging.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

The customer service desk at Burbank TRU has a set of comic packs under the counter marked "On Hold". Funny how none were on the pegs...

Thanks for the comic book pack Speck!

and thanks for the McFett stash, Toonimator. i got them to lower the price by 10%.

every store i visited was a bust today with Crenshaw WM and La Cienega having the worst SW sections. LC Target has zero basic figures on the pegs!

I love to LIST stuff. I swear - I must be developing some kind of mild autism or something. But it feels like if I was taking a break to do something like a crossword puzzle - but I don't do those. Instead, I love Star Wars. So I make some kind of mild challenge out of listing stuff about Star Wars and posting it here like graffitti.

That being said, here's another LIST of what's hanging at my store (Target):

Saga 8 pegs:

R2D2 x 4
    General Rieekan x 4
    Sora Bulq x 2
    Yoda x 1
    Obi-Wan Kenobi x 2 (ROTS)
    Moff Jerjerrod x 2
    C-3PO (Ewok Diety) x 10
    Luke Skywalker (Endor) X 1
    Rebel Trooper (white) x 2
    Rebel Trooper (black) x 2
    Obi-Wan Kenobi (TPM) x 4

There seems to be a few more figures than I listed. This is only 4.5 figures per peg and it's more like 6 in most cases, but the figures are from the list above.

TAC: (2 pegs)

Obi-Wan Kenobi x 1
    R2D2 x 1
    Luke Yavin x 3
    Han Pilot x 2

These figures above seem to be holding and not moving for several days now.

Oh, they have several vehicles:

Hailfire
    Vader's Jedi Starfighter
    SaeSee Tiin's fighter

I think that's it and the others sold. There was some of every kind. But a guy who looks like me kept getting all the v-wings and they somehow wind up in my apartment. (I'm done now and have probably passed up 4-6 of them by now).
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    If you guys don't tell us WHERE, it's just bragging.
    Sorry. TRU in Fontana.