Page 841 of 1036 FirstFirst ... 341741791831837838839840841842843844845851891941 ... LastLast
Results 8,401 to 8,410 of 10360
  1. #8401
    No guards at Pan c. walmart. They did have an overload of ROTS wave though. Tons of sandtroopers too. I think they were 6.96, but i didn't scan. All other figs were $6. Not a good stash but, there is at least 1 CW Embo and 1 shaak ti below the pegs, resting on the shelf all the way toward the back if anyone wants em.

    Got other items i needed and got screwed in line at checkout. I'll save the story for later - short on time right now. I know why it's figrin's faaaaaaavorite store.

    almost forgot -- glendale target had many of the new dlx TFs and on sale for $9. Skullgrin, thunderwing, WFC cliffjumper, generations Dirge. No Blurr though. Really disappointing -if 1 db scalper got them all if he even was stocked
    Last edited by bikerscout; 12-10-2010 at 05:34 AM. Reason: gl targ

  2. #8402
    Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    No guards at Pan c. walmart. They did have an overload of ROTS wave though. Tons of sandtroopers too. I think they were 6.96, but i didn't scan. All other figs were $6. Not a good stash but, there is at least 1 CW Embo and 1 shaak ti below the pegs, resting on the shelf all the way toward the back if anyone wants em.

    Got other items i needed and got screwed in line at checkout. I'll save the story for later - short on time right now. I know why it's figrin's faaaaaaavorite store.

    almost forgot -- glendale target had many of the new dlx TFs and on sale for $9. Skullgrin, thunderwing, WFC cliffjumper, generations Dirge. No Blurr though. Really disappointing -if 1 db scalper got them all if he even was stocked
    I saw a Blurr at Glendale Target today.

    TRU has a 2 for 9.00 sale on Clone Wars figures (Pursuit of Cobra as well). I stashed Fett, Shaak Ti, Quinlan, Draa, Cato Parasiti and R4 if anyone needs them.

  3. #8403
    Target W. Hollywood last night had a bent Endor Rebel which I bought @$6 to headswap, and a CW AT-RT w/ Boil but at $20 I couldn't justify it. They also had ARC Troopers and Mando battle packs, but at $30, that's insane.

    TF they had WFC Cliffjumper and a ton of Tomahawks.


    Wow, Blurr exists? I had no idea.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

    "In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

  4. #8404
    Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Target W. Hollywood last night had a bent Endor Rebel which I bought @$6 to headswap, and a CW AT-RT w/ Boil but at $20 I couldn't justify it. They also had ARC Troopers and Mando battle packs, but at $30, that's insane.

    TF they had WFC Cliffjumper and a ton of Tomahawks.


    Wow, Blurr exists? I had no idea.
    "Bent Endor Rebel?" What's that?
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

  5. #8405
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaddymac View Post
    "Bent Endor Rebel?" What's that?
    He's the old hippie Rebel dude who goes and has a smoke with Logray in his tree-hut.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

  6. #8406
    On Wednesday night, TJ Maxx Glendale had Angela and Chapel from the Todd Toys Spawn line of maybe 15-16 years ago. They were $5.99. I couldn't resist picking up Angela, since she was a variant that I didn't find way back when. This strange find reminds of finding an old, 80s Starting Line Up figure at Evil Rock Target about 2 years ago. That Target wasn't even around back then, it was a Montgomery Wards department store.

  7. #8407
    I just got my DROID GUNSHIP from HTS.com. It's awesome. I discussed it further in SSG's Clone Wars Toys Forum.

    I love getting new vehicles!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

  8. #8408
    Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    I just got my DROID GUNSHIP from HTS.com. It's awesome. I discussed it further in SSG's Clone Wars Toys Forum.

    I love getting new vehicles!
    Got mine as well last thurs alond with the re deco trifighter its nice to see this refreshed its been awhile.

    Also on a clone wars topic has anyone seen the new trailer on ew.com it just dropped. Its getting dark to very dark.

    im sure its the same one bikerscout was shown at the savage screening. but to sum it up.

    Obi-wan in carbonite
    Anakin fighting ahsoka
    Bunch of bossks species trasdoshians or whatever u call them
    a new sith who looks like hes from utapau
    some ghostly looking broad
    and a bunch of lightning fights.
    More phase 1.5 clones / arcs
    even piell


    Looks like no senate like they said just anarchy pure sith anarchy and what looks to be the begining of the fall of ahsoka.

    Still lookin for gammoreans if anyone sees any. thanks.

  9. #8409
    It concerns me when the EU (that includes Clone Wars) includes plot elements repetative from the movies.

    Obi-Wan in carbonite?

    How about R2 and C-3PO in another escape pod?
    Anakin, Obi-Wan, and Ahsoka trapped in a trash compactor?
    Ditto dressed in Clone Trooper uniforms (or disguised as Super Battle Droids somehow?)
    The Geonosians or some other Separatists building an early Death Star and Anakin blowing it up.
    Another episode with the Talz and Anakin cutting one's arm off?
    Jabba trying to feed Anakin to a rancor or something like it?

    Does it have to "feel like Star Wars" so badly that it just copies Star Wars?

    Next, Anakin will discover that Padme is actually his sister. Or if we don't want to get that incestuous, Obi-Wan will have been a Naberrie before he was whisked away to be raised in the Jedi Temple - thus making Obi-Wan Padme's brother.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

  10. #8410
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaddymac View Post
    "Bent Endor Rebel?" What's that?
    The card for the TVC Rebel Commando figure was bent. .


    Quote Originally Posted by Maradona View Post
    On Wednesday night, TJ Maxx Glendale had Angela and Chapel from the Todd Toys Spawn line of maybe 15-16 years ago. They were $5.99. I couldn't resist picking up Angela, since she was a variant that I didn't find way back when. This strange find reminds of finding an old, 80s Starting Line Up figure at Evil Rock Target about 2 years ago. That Target wasn't even around back then, it was a Montgomery Wards department store.
    Oh man, you didn't get Party Angela, did you? Gross.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

    "In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO