Page 842 of 1036 FirstFirst ... 342742792832838839840841842843844845846852892942 ... LastLast
Results 8,411 to 8,420 of 10354
    Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post

Oh man, you didn't get Party Angela, did you? Gross.
    Every Angela is a party waiting to happen. This one, though, had her unmentionables in place, but had a purple outline to the rest of her costume. I remember a time when these figures were so difficult, not to mention expensive, to find. Now, they languish at clearance stores...

purple & black

need a huge favor --if anyone sees a TF MP skywarp at Ross, TJ Maxx or Marshall's in their travels, could u please stash?? Trying to get this as a gift for someone and have been left hanging in 2 transactions from 2 different people. Need him badly

thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    need a huge favor --if anyone sees a TF MP skywarp at Ross, TJ Maxx or Marshall's in their travels, could u please stash?? Trying to get this as a gift for someone and have been left hanging in 2 transactions from 2 different people. Need him badly

thanks!
    I'll keep an eye out. How much is it going for?
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I'm getting Linkin Park tickets for the concert in San Diego!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

sky

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    I'll keep an eye out. How much is it going for?
    $30. maybe even less at some stores. Thanks.

derezzed

ok, this stuff is unlocked bonus content from the Tron:Legacy soundtrack, but i hope this link works.

http://wdig.vo.llnwd.net/d1/hollywoo.../index_mv.html

check out the music video at the top of the page! You won't be disappointed. Very, very cool!!!!! might take a minute to load. Hope it works

Loose clone army for sale

I am selling my loose clone army. These have been in storage away from sun/smoke/pets, and now they want a new home. They are complete and in excellent condition. This is a great way to start a small army of prequel clones, and some original trilogy troops as well. Asking $3 each. I'd prefer to sell in lots, not single deals.

**Never mind- just sold the whole lot.

TRU Los Feliz had the Orto Plutonia battle pack, if you don't mind $30 pricetags and insanely long lines and rude employees.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Saw that battle pack for the first time at Burbank last night. 30 bucks is way too much. Wish that Talz figure made it to wide release though. I would have gotten a couple of him. Did pick up that Star Wars Science lightsaber room light for 12.99 (35% off). Cool for the price.
    At walmart last week I saw a Lego alarm clock that is roughly 12" tall Anakin lego fig. for $20. Cool but passed. Maybe if I see the Stormtrooper.

Glendale Galleria has the new SW lego sets. I just grabbed two Mando BPs, two new Clone BPs and the V-Wing.

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]