Page 845 of 1038 FirstFirst ... 345745795835841842843844845846847848849855895945 ... LastLast
Results 8,441 to 8,450 of 10378
    I would try and go for the senate commando/jayfon pack but they're probably all gone. My car has been acting up too, with the moisture from the rain & such. Not 100% confident in it.

I haven't seen it, but many are saying Robot Chicken SW 3 was better than It's A Trap! I liked it better than SSSD, but not better than Blue Harvest. So for me it goes: Blue, It's A Trap, and SSSD.

Scored a clearanced 9-pack and Defense of Hoth set today at Target.

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

oh ya, forgot mention, LF TRU yesterday in the Joe section, looks like they restocked the lastest waves of figures, didn't see any guys I never saw before, but they were at least 2 cobra commanders. Sorry forgot to post this earlier (was pretty out of it yesterday)

commtech --haven't seen your deadpool 2 pack thing, & forgot to look. Can you tell me what the product is again & the scale??

Wow -those cobra shock troopers look pretty buff. I want 1.
    Last edited by bikerscout; 12-28-2010 at 12:28 AM. Reason: shox

Quote Originally Posted by Maradona View Post
    I obviously need to hit Target more frequently, especially now that Cobra Shock Troops are being released. Any stashes would be appreciated.
    I could use stashes of Cobra Shock Troopers as well.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    I could use stashes of Cobra Shock Troopers as well.
    Hopefully, they'll be as plentiful as the Jungle Viper. I could have had 40 of these if I had wanted. They are nearly everywhere. The Alley Viper, on the other hand, I have yet to see at any retail establishment. Mine comes from a BBTS case.

Maybe we'll all get lucky and Ross/Marshalls will have dozens of them for $3-4 next fall. I'm sure all of us who wanted to scored massively on 25th Anniversary and ROC troops in this way.

Target West Hollywood had a Cato Parasiti, R4-P17, TVC Wooof and Endor Rebel.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Anyone looking for unpunched TVC cards, go to Target Pasadena (where the old Fedco was). They have the entire ROTJ wave off the pegs.

Picked up 4 Defense of Hoth and 1 Attack on Hoth UBPs on clearance at various locations. I went in search of Cobra Shock Troopers/Alley Vipers, but without any results.
    Last edited by Maradona; 12-31-2010 at 05:03 PM. Reason: Omission of " on clearance."

Were the battle of Hoth sets on clearance at all? I want to pick them up for no more than $30 each, I'm a little short this month on funds.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Were the battle of Hoth sets on clearance at all? I want to pick them up for no more than $30 each, I'm a little short this month on funds.
    Yes they were. $27.98 each. I know where there are more left, if you need them.

Sure, thanks!