Page 86 of 1033 FirstFirst ... 367682838485868788899096136186586 ... LastLast
Results 851 to 860 of 10330
  1. #851
    That's classic, Speck. you caught them in a lie and they just shrug!
    you're talking about the GG Roron Corrob maquette, right? can't wait to get mine!

    i reserve the right to withhold store locations as well

  2. #852
    Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    That's classic Speck. you caught them in a lie and they just shrug!
    you're talking about the GG Roron Corrob maquette, right? can't wait to get mine!

    i reserve the right to withhold store locations as well
    That Target on Lake Ave in Pasadena is the worst when it comes to lying. They make up some really outlandish stuff when it comes to SW. They don't like to sell merchandise to paying customers - they'd rather lie instead. Strange.
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

  3. #853
    Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post

    i reserve the right to withhold store locations as well

    Ok, no more locations info from me as well.

    This is now the "L.A area Just Found and Brag" forum.

  4. #854
    Quote Originally Posted by Commtech View Post
    Ok, no more locations info from me as well.

    This is now the "L.A area Just Found and Brag" forum.

    For the last couple of years, we've been keeping specific stores hush hush due to unsavory lurkers on the forum. There is a very active PM system that we use on a regular basis- I suggest you check it out.

  5. #855
    I know, I know... I'm just joking!! Sheesh... Have a little sense of humor guys.

    (although there IS some "nah, nah, na-na I found it first" going on.)

  6. #856
    Quote Originally Posted by Jango Speck View Post
    For the last couple of years, we've been keeping specific stores hush hush due to unsavory lurkers on the forum. There is a very active PM system that we use on a regular basis- I suggest you check it out.
    Did any of you guys find those extremely rare VHTF Lushros Dofines, Moff Jerjerrods, or the golden C-3POs in the chairs?

    I hear they're commanding a fortune on eBay!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

  7. #857
    Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    Did any of you guys find those extremely rare VHTF Lushros Dofines, Moff Jerjerrods, or the golden C-3POs in the chairs?

    I hear they're commanding a fortune on eBay!
    couldn't find any Jerjerrods this weekend! i'm willing to trade 2 McQuarrie Stormtroopers for one!

  8. #858
    Hasbrotoyshop.com has McStormie's in stock now.

  9. #859

  10. #860
    Quote Originally Posted by Commtech View Post
    Crap! Missed it again! %&(^%%#&
    Maybe I should've kept the location a secret?

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO