Page 861 of 1040 FirstFirst ... 361761811851857858859860861862863864865871911961 ... LastLast
Results 8,601 to 8,610 of 10396
    JT - good spaceballs joke

Chaddy - yes, wave 6 tvc is Gen. Lando wave. (The only guy i have from that wave. I have no one from wave 5, and only 1 from wave 4 -senate guard)

didgeboy --how did u get those guys at discount? and what store??

Thanks. I think it almost every time I leave a store now!

I forgot to mention 2 things: Baldwin Hills WM CW figures and Saggy Legends are $6.50, so I bought a Snowtrooper as well.

and...

The Aqua Droid's ankle design is a rather weak hinge, so I suspect he won't ever be able to stand up. The designers put a footpeg into the foot which is impressive, but there's not enough bracing there to make the heel hold up. Still, it's quite a fun figure to mess with.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Ok so long time no post. Heres the last months finds or so for me. Basicly nothing in any of the stores. Got a atat from kmart for $40 a few weeks back. all my orders from HTS WV 4 and 6 all unpunched so ordering from there is working out. I picked up a few extra WV 6 at tru the other day. Have not seen WV4 at all at retail anywhere, not even a scrap so glad i got it from HTS. Seeing the Turbo speeder alot in stores. Also found spotty parts of wv 2 CW here and there along with gross white neck anakin. come on hasbro paint it right. The endcap fillers for WM on CW wave 2 seem to be randomly packed I saw someone stocking one the other day and it had 3 el les 2 ani 1 ahsoka 1 wolfee and no aqua so way to go hasbro.

Still looking for JESSE and that darn BARC of his. Anyone seeing him? Pretty much caught up besides that darn JESSE so if you see him let me know also need another WOLFEE and AQUA droid if anyone sees one along with the zoomed out shot cardback SENATE GAURD. If you see any of that let me know. Especially Jesse. Come on already.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight4516 View Post
    Ok so long time no post. Heres the last months finds or so for me. Basicly nothing in any of the stores. Got a atat from kmart for $40 a few weeks back. all my orders from HTS WV 4 and 6 all unpunched so ordering from there is working out. I picked up a few extra WV 6 at tru the other day. Have not seen WV4 at all at retail anywhere, not even a scrap so glad i got it from HTS. Seeing the Turbo speeder alot in stores.
    The Swamp Speeder or the Jedi Speeder? Haven't seen the Jedi Speeder (or the Droid Gunship) at all.
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

West LA TRU had 3 or 4 new CW Cade Bane & TODO-360 sets, a little bent. No other figures from that wave though.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

the wackness

heard that porter ranch wally stocked TVC yesterday -2 sources. Wave 4, 5, & 6 supposedly. Let's hope all the store chains get more product soon. This is horrendous

Porter Ranch, huh? It's too bad gas is so expensive, that's quite a trip to undertake now, especially if they end up being dry and I try to hit other stores, that's a HUGE circle tour of the valley, around 60 miles in hard traffic. That's around $9 to $12 in my car for gas now.

Ugh, West Hollywood Target gets worse, the basic SL and CW figures are $9.49! Their TVC are only $8.99, how they can justify this is beyond me, especially with Baldwin Hills WM not that far away charging $3 less for SL and CW!

Yeah Jeditricks, you're right about the gas $$$$$!!!!!! I guess I've been somewhat lucky w/ finding some figures lately, but lots of driving, gas & time! Add it all up & any price for a figure is cheaper online. Hasbro, WTF!!! I get that wave 6 just came out, but wave 4 should be everywhere by now. Really frustrating! I guess they don't want to sell any product??? Even when I find a wave, it's either 90% gone, or they have one case. What good is one case??? That's one new figure for one collector, b/c of the repacks. Forget getting two for an opener or extra clone or something. And the next guy showing up is F**KED. Forget about a kid getting one. Wow, just venting. We're 1/4 a way into 2011, and there's nothing out there. Hope others are doing better. You're losing me Hasbro. Oh, and how can they not keep their own product on their own website? Oh well. I'm done. Feel better. I'll worry about more important stuff now. Have a good weekend everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    heard that porter ranch wally stocked TVC yesterday -2 sources. Wave 4, 5, & 6 supposedly. Let's hope all the store chains get more product soon. This is horrendous
    I visited PR WM today and were picked over. The only figs left were AOTC Obi, Super Battle Droid, 212 Clone, and repacks from ROTJ wave. Picked up the lone Nikto Jedi and that was it. This is really frustrating not being able to find these waves.

collecting erosion

who's this rmsceb guy? (Maybe it was the guy today who hooked me up with a CW season 3 Ahsoka!! --Thanks!!)

JT -- maybe 50 somethin miles for the PR run, but not 60. At least not for me. I do the 170 to the 5 to the 118. (Got a friend who lives in Mission hills and we go there sometimes). Good part is, u can hit the TRU and Bestbuy in that section. Also In-N-out and Pick up stix in that plaza i think. If ur a trip combiner

Everybody, just think - a year ago we thought the lack of TRU excl. EU wave 5 was bad. This TVC s**t is probably worse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!