Page 866 of 1043 FirstFirst ... 366766816856862863864865866867868869870876916966 ... LastLast
Results 8,651 to 8,660 of 10427
    I found CW Hevy and Cad Bane w. Todo at Rosemead Target yesterday! I actually found something during Target's $6.99 sale, how about that?

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    I found CW Hevy and Cad Bane w. Todo at Rosemead Target yesterday! I actually found something during Target's $6.99 sale, how about that?
    I was surprised to run into these two at Southgate Target today and picked them up, along with JLU Power Ring, Mr. Terrific, and Starro Superman.

My biggest find of the day, though, was the new GI Joe POC figures. Picked up 2 Iron Grenadiers, 2 Vipers, and 2 Rock Vipers at Montebello TRU. They wouldn't ring up at the cashier and I thought that manager might not let me buy them. After about 15 minutes of searching for how to ring them up, they just sold them to me under the old 2010 code. I left the other 6 figures from the case there. While there, I also picked the MOTUC/DCUC 2-packs I was missing with Merman-Aquaman/Stratos-Hawkman. I never found them at $29.99 and was glad to find them at $19.99.

So..... who here is a real man and got the eFX Darth Vader LEGEND edition ANH helmet today? I did. Snags? Crunchy? Come on, don't disappoint.

Quote Originally Posted by Maradona View Post
    My biggest find of the day, though, was the new GI Joe POC figures. Picked up 2 Iron Grenadiers, 2 Vipers, and 2 Rock Vipers at Montebello TRU.
    Sounds like it might be time to resume the hunt. How are the various baddies?
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    Sounds like it might be time to resume the hunt. How are the various baddies?
    THe Iron Grenadier is the best one to me. I have yet to set them up in too many different positions, but the figure is so imposing. If I find 10 of these, I'll pick each of them up. This will become my new Alley Viper/Shock Troop, where I can't leave any behind. That said, I think I'll end up finding less of the IG than I did of those (3 AVs and 5 STs). The Rock Viper is cool, but I might head swap a slightly modified Capt. Ace (really a Slip Stream) head from the "cancelled Target exclusive" glider figure to give the Rock Viper a more true to the original look. The regular Viper is the weakest of the set, which I say only in that it is essentially the 25th version. I don't see myself buying any more of those. Want me to stash or pick up any of these for you, should I come across them again?

stark raving

thanx very much Maradona for the CC parking heads up. I got a couple days worth- convention center was sold out, but grabbed some Hilton garage passes next door. I highly highly recommend buying your pass ASAP to avoid hassles in July.

Rosemead wally today --nothing good for SW, nor any other toy lines really. Had newer/est Thor figures though. Or at least it looked that way

Toys R Us Culver City has Clone Wars Riot Control Clone, Barriss Offee, and Eeth Koth, plus 3 Hevys. I stashed Eeth, Barriss, and a Riot Clone (and bought another for myself) - PM for location. No Colts or Wolfes though.

Quote Originally Posted by Maradona View Post
    Just a quick heads up to the local guys going down to Comic Con:

Parking is now on sale!

Use the link from their facebook page. For some reason the convention center lot, still only $10, doesn't have a Wednesday option. Luckily, the Hilton next door does, also for $10.

Good Luck!
    It figures that would come up on the day I'm moving to my new apartment and wasn't able to check the forums. I totally missed out on the center lot, but thanks to Bikerscout's texting me this morning, I did at least get the Hilton. This is so stupid of the CCI people, I had the SDCC live RSS feed in my bookmarks, so naturally they don't bother to mention it in their news. I am disgusted with this new SDCC management team, everything has been done entirely wrong this year.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Now ya gotta get me into an exclusive CC party JT.

I just got news that the Culver City TRU stash has been partly claimed, the Riot Clone was picked up, and he confirmed that the 2 Jedi - Eeth and Barriss - are still in stash point. So PM me if you want to claim that stash.

Oh jeez, I forgot, that store this morning also had Transformers Scourge and Kup. Totally didn't think to stash, should have.

Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    Now ya gotta get me into an exclusive CC party JT.
    Uhhhh... *waves hand* these aren't the parties you're looking for.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

?

Well what parties should i be lookin for JT??

Sepulveda target had a Hevy (at sale price too). I shoulda bought it, but already spent too much today on car registration/tax & other auto odds & ends I needed. Bought a used car Wednesday. Tapped. With that being said, I will still spring for a Warpath if anyone sees one!!!!!!! Plmk and/or stash! Thanx!!!!!!

Overall it doesn't bother me that there's not a ton of good stuff out there now SW & TFwise. Saving $ pretty much. No temptation