Page 869 of 1035 FirstFirst ... 369769819859865866867868869870871872873879919969 ... LastLast
Results 8,681 to 8,690 of 10342

1/6 Xpo

Hey... you guys know about the 1/6 Xpo on May 28 and 29? Sideshow and other 1/6 dealers will be there. You know Sideshow only does a couple of Cons (celebration and ComicCon). It will be the first and biggest 1/6 Con in the CA and even in the USA:

http://www.sideshowcollectors.com/fo...ad.php?t=89211

Pretty cool, thanks for the 411. I'm surprised to see it Sat and Sun, Frank & Son show is a pretty big deal on Saturdays (although I only used to go on Wednesdays, as IMO it's the superior day, less kids and casual types). I've put it on my calendar with a 2-day advance notice.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by Commtech View Post
    Hey... you guys know about the 1/6 Xpo on May 28 and 29? Sideshow and other 1/6 dealers will be there. You know Sideshow only does a couple of Cons (celebration and ComicCon). It will be the first and biggest 1/6 Con in the CA and even in the USA:

http://www.sideshowcollectors.com/fo...ad.php?t=89211
    Cool Ed I might go. I wonder if SS will have IG-88 and band members.

On a side note, I got a set of the new wave 2 Target Vintage 3 packs today. Now this is the 1st hasbro purchase since X-mas, CRAZY. I got them fresh out of the case so they are pretty minty and the chads are still in place. Cool sets, but it sucks paying $64 for cool retro packaging......
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Culver city tru had a lone aotc clone trooper, the new tvc one. I stashed, but the figure was there because it was a little roughed up at the hasbro factory. PM for location soon, it wasn't my finest stashing. Also, the stashed Jedi turbo speeder is still there.

Culver city target had bupkis.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

found new CW wave at a valley wally yesterday night. Cmdr Colt, Bariss offee, Eeth Koth and Riot control clone. Bought Colt. Stashed some figs, but it got compromised.

Also found the new Target vintage 3 pks. at Topanga mall target. Pretty cool lookin. Had all 3 sets. At 20 bux a pop tho? -f that

The new Battle Packs are 3 figures each too, this line is getting too expensive to stay afloat.

Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    found new CW wave at a valley wally yesterday night. Cmdr Colt, Bariss offee, Eeth Koth and Riot control clone. Bought Colt. Stashed some figs, but it got compromised.
    and i would be glad to trade a moc atrt driver for a commander colt,

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    The new Battle Packs are 3 figures each too, this line is getting too expensive to stay afloat.
    Word! I heard a rumor that once upon a time, there were five figures in battle packs. Battles just keep getting thinner...

"This deal is getting worse all the time!"

coltz

Quote Originally Posted by jedikiss View Post
    and i would be glad to trade a moc atrt driver for a commander colt,
    I would if I had an extra. Only 1 of the extras made it to someone I intended it for in that compromised stash. I could go for an AT-RT driver. ---In fact on rebelscum I listed that I'm trading a tvc AOTC trooper for At-rt driver, Zam Wessel or Kit Fisto. Lmk.