Page 876 of 1035 FirstFirst ... 376776826866872873874875876877878879880886926976 ... LastLast
Results 8,751 to 8,760 of 10341
    Quote Originally Posted by darkagent View Post
    Sorry, it was La Cienega.
    NOOOOOOOOO!!!! I live right by there now. I hate missing out. Probably for the best though, I'm super broke.

Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    JT -- hah! Instead of asking u for codes I should've told you sooner. Forgot u needed him. Glad u were able to get one. I know how that feels -knowing you have a password, but coming up short tryin to put it in. Too bad there weren't any good SW figs to combine into the order & save on shipping
    Oh well, it all worked out. HTS does indeed suck for product lately though, can't find anything to tack on to make their painful shipping price feel better.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    The forum is moving very S-L-O-W-L-Y for me today, and I'm waiting on the Transformers thread still. Has anyone found Rumble yet, or just Windcharger? Given how relatively easy it's been to find the recent "Ross exclusive" GIJoes here, this may be a real godsend.
    No Rumble will be found, it never made it to US production, only Asia gets him and Frenzy (for now).

Quote Originally Posted by Maradona View Post
    How great are Ross and Marshalls? Let me count a few of the ways:

12 GI Joe 25th Anniversary Cobra Troops for $3.99 each
    1 ROTF Evac for $5.99
    1 ROTF red Rampage for $5.99
    1 clearanced MARS 3 pack for $4 (can't resist the idea of 3 customizable figures for $4)

These stores constantly prove the adage "Only suckers pay retail," which sounds like it was one of the Ferengi Rules of Acquisition, though I can find no confirmation of this. I've been a "sucker" by this definition plenty of times and will likely be again.
    The thing is, closeout is great if you like having the thing now, but a disaster if you want the next thing in the line after that. Once a bunch of product in your line goes to closeout, it weakens the chances of the line continuing. Hasbro can't make money with entire waves going straight to liquidation.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Target Culver City, nothing good.

Ross Culver, Deluxe Ironhide (Hunt for the Decepticons, I think).

Ross West LA National blvd, Hooker Prime Leader Class (Hunt for the Decepticons).

No Windcharger here though, which makes me a saaaaad panda.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

http://www.actionfigureinsider.com/m...-for-june-2011

Score! I'm all for realistic Clone Wars figs. Mine! Awesome!
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

Quote Originally Posted by Chaddymac View Post
    http://www.actionfigureinsider.com/m...-for-june-2011

Score! I'm all for realistic Clone Wars figs. Mine! Awesome!
    They will be awesome.....if you can find them. Hopefully by the time they are released, Hasbro and the retailers resolve the lack of product on the shelves.

I visited Disneyland last week to ride Star Tours again, and noticed the Star Tours Travel Agency sets are selling through much faster than the set with Vader and Fett. Not surprising really, at $40, the Travel Agency has more variety, 1 more character, and more color and personality. The Vader set has the same ol' Vader & Fett, 1 less figure to make up for the goofy hover platform (with big copyright text on the TOP!) and just the same new figure twice, the rather generic Sky Trooper (not Hasbro's fault, it's just not an inspiring design).

Target La Cienega had the Transformers Voyager exclusive Starscream sets and Ratchet sets (each has a mediocre comic). They were covered by the sale price. That was late last week, forgot to post it.

Cool.

Looks like our warpaths are shipping from HTS. Wonder when we'll get them? (It's what we get for $7 shipping )
    Any lc ironhides being spotted in SoCal/LA??

Spotted TVC Logray and Jango at Culver City TRU. I bought Jango, and stashed Logray. PM me for location.

Cool.

Looks like our warpaths are shipping from HTS. Wonder when we'll get them? (It's what we get for $7 shipping )
    Any lc ironhides being spotted in SoCal/LA??
    My Warpath shipped on the 17th, I forgot it was coming because their shipping is not only horribly expensive, but offensively slow as well. It took them a whole week to even mail it off, and here we are 5 days later, and? No Warpath yet.

Haven't seen any hints of LC Ironhide yet around here, but he is on HTS. Don't forget DISC10 code for 10% off. I pulled the trigger, along with clearance Voyager Battle Blades Prime (from the last line, the ROTF figure) for $10.

TFz

War report: (most of this is TF findings)

San fern mission Target: stashed a deluxe DOTM Laserbeak, pm for location (pic is on my cell), SW - good mix of TVC wave 6 and 4. Nikto jedis, weequays, Couple dagobah landing Lukes.

Raymer target: 1 dlx Laserbeak, put him up high on the pegs toward the back

Pan. cty Wally: 2 dlx BB walmart exclusive (racing '84' deco); one in the island/cube display, one in normal aisle; 1 dlx sideswipe excl. racing deco in cube display, 1 Laserbeak -think he was in the cube too

Sh. oaks target: 1 SW tvc updated stormtrooper

All of the targets had the TF voyager Starscream & Rachet comic exclusives. SF Mission had the best mix of variants for Starscream. Sh. oaks probably had the next best.
    I'm bummed that I couldn't find Lc ironhide in this run. But I did manage to get the Transformers ('07) bluray on sale at bestbuy with the 3D ticket upgrade offer. For the first release I bought the 2 disc DVD w/exclusive transforming Optimus case. Lame that straight movie cash was not offered for the BR purchase, but I'll see DOTM in 3D at least once. My other option was to buy it at Target with a coupon, but I couldn't find the dang thing anywhere!!!! Not even walmart. Settled with bestbuy. End rant

War report: (most of this is TF findings)

San fern mission Target: stashed a deluxe DOTM Laserbeak, pm for location (pic is on my cell), SW - good mix of TVC wave 6 and 4. Nikto jedis, weequays, Couple dagobah landing Lukes.
    THe Star Wars stuff you DON'T text me about or stash?!? I have zero Weequays and that Luke, been looking. Now I don't have time to go out to San Fernando Mission.

BTW, my LC Ironhide shipped already, HTS came through for once in a timely fashion!

sorry JT. Didn't know which ones u needed & thought everybody was caught up pretty much. As I was writing that report I wasn't sure if it was SF mission target or not. If it wasnt there, it was Raymer, but I think it was Sf Miss.

I think my warpath came in the mail yesterday, but no one was home so I got a package slip. Time to go to the PO tomorrow. Can't wait.

Just now realizing that DOTM 3D ticket upgrade might not work with Imax 3D. Sux if it doesn't.

Had a job in Thousand oaks yesterday. Had to do some shopping for a bday present at TRU. Fully stocked on TF, but nothing i wanted. As for SW, there was one lonely Bom Vimdin on the pegs with a bent card. First sighting of wv 7 for me. The pics on back were nice.