Page 878 of 1029 FirstFirst ... 378778828868874875876877878879880881882888928978 ... LastLast
Results 8,771 to 8,780 of 10285
    Well, I am not going to be attending SDCC this year as I have had incredibly horrible luck with each online badge sale.

It never hurts to ask so there are two favors I would like to ask:

1. If any of you are going to line up to get your pass for next year's con, would you mind getting one for me? I can certainly pay in advance.

2. of less importance as I could just order in the worst case scenario but can anyone help with Mattel and Hasbro exclusives?

Thanks!

Selling a mini-mag stand figure display $20

Hey guys- I have one more minimag stand set to get rid of for any of you loose collectors who want to stack up your Jedi/Clone army. This is a metal staircase style display, with magnetic foot bases which allow you to strike many different poses with your figures. $20 gets you the display and 20 mag stands.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    Well, I am not going to be attending SDCC this year as I have had incredibly horrible luck with each online badge sale.

It never hurts to ask so there are two favors I would like to ask:

1. If any of you are going to line up to get your pass for next year's con, would you mind getting one for me? I can certainly pay in advance.

2. of less importance as I could just order in the worst case scenario but can anyone help with Mattel and Hasbro exclusives?

Thanks!
    Alright, I might be able to take care of #1 myself.

As for the 2nd request, any of you going to preorder any of Mattel's exclusives and if so, can I get in with you on it? I just want one MOTUC Marlena and can meet up with/pay on Thursday or Friday of the con (or even on preview night).

Alright, I might be able to take care of #1 myself.

As for the 2nd request, any of you going to preorder any of Mattel's exclusives and if so, can I get in with you on it? I just want one MOTUC Marlena and can meet up with/pay on Thursday or Friday of the con (or even on preview night).
    I'll add another Marlena to my pre-order for you. I don't think we have too strict a limit, right? I was getting 2 already. A third shouldn't be a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Maradona View Post
    I'll add another Marlena to my pre-order for you. I don't think we have too strict a limit, right? I was getting 2 already. A third shouldn't be a problem.
    Thank you so much!!!! The limit is 6 per item so you are good.

I'll pass my contact info along before the con so that way I might be able to pay you there for the figure. Thanks again!

Thank you so much!!!! The limit is 6 per item so you are good.

I'll pass my contact info along before the con so that way I might be able to pay you there for the figure. Thanks again!
    Sounds like a plan. Now let's hope the WSOD doesn't rear its ugly head on Monday.

Quote Originally Posted by Maradona View Post
    Sounds like a plan. Now let's hope the WSOD doesn't rear its ugly head on Monday.
    I'm sure that it will but at least that WSOD refreshes itself without fail. For both the refunded 4 day and single day SDCC passes, the auto refresh screen stopped doing so after around 20 minutes.

Quick note(s): I forgot to mention that last week I had a job by the 3rd St. K-mart so I popped in afterward and noticed that they had a lot of CW Captain Lock (green deco clone)

was in Sh. Oaks last nite and hit the Target on sepulveda. Needed a new battery for my watch. SW: Had a few flamethrower clones, and pre-viszla for CW. TF: nothing great but had a lot of Sentinel Primes if anyone needs him. Dunno if the 39.99 LC sale is still going. Joes: nothin good. IM figs: weapon assault drone, whiplash and air assault drone. These were probably the best figs at this target overall

Culver City TRU had the Nikto Jedi, and the new Dlx Fig & Vehicle Battle Droid & Speeder, but at $20, they can kiss my thumb wart.

Culver TJ Maxx had nothing good.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

If anyone finds an Arishikage Cycle armor and/or HISS Scout at a TJ Maxx or Marshalls, please stash or pick up. They've recently hit Canada, so the possibility exists that they'll be in clearance store near us sometime soon.