Page 879 of 1036 FirstFirst ... 379779829869875876877878879880881882883889929979 ... LastLast
Results 8,781 to 8,790 of 10360
  1. #8781
    Maybe I'll find one when Windcharger shows up.

    BTW, any reason you say TJ Maxx or Marshalls? Just wondering; most of the GIJoe stuff seems to be becoming Ross exclusives lately. (Except for the figures, who, aside from Destro, fly off shelves within minutes but rarely get restocked.)

  2. #8782
    Tru in burbank had at least 1 jedi turbo speeder yesterday. I think they had a TF generations Blurr there too. Was looking quickly, but ya, pretty sure it was blurr. (no pun intended!!)

  3. #8783
    Howdy, folks. Long time, no post. Been out of the game for a while, but figured I'd report on something I found this morning at the Sherman Oaks Sepulveda Target: Rebel Fleet Trooper, Bom Vimdin, Logray, ARC Trooper, etc. Looks like they got two cases since there were at least two of each figure on the pegs. Everything was still there at 9:20AM when I left excepting one Bom, one Fleet Trooper, and a Jango Fett.

    - MJ

  4. #8784
    Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    Maybe I'll find one when Windcharger shows up.

    BTW, any reason you say TJ Maxx or Marshalls? Just wondering; most of the GIJoe stuff seems to be becoming Ross exclusives lately. (Except for the figures, who, aside from Destro, fly off shelves within minutes but rarely get restocked.)
    They might hit Ross too, but the Canadian version of TJM and Marshalls are where they have hit first.

  5. #8785

    truz

    wv 7 Han, Bom Vimdin, and Logray stashed at burbank Tru. PM for details or text me. I don't have a picture sorry

    good to know this stuff's hittin target too
    Last edited by bikerscout; 07-08-2011 at 08:09 PM. Reason: mj

  6. #8786
    Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    wv 7 Han, Bom Vimdin, and Logray stashed at burbank Tru. PM for details or text me. I don't have a picture sorry

    good to know this stuff's hittin target too
    PM sent on the wave 7. I have had ZERO LUCK!
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

  7. #8787
    Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    Thank you so much!!!! The limit is 6 per item so you are good.

    I'll pass my contact info along before the con so that way I might be able to pay you there for the figure. Thanks again!
    Matty's site ran smoothly. I got you a Marlena. I'll pick it up either late Thursday or Friday. Last year's Thursday was ridiculous, so if that's any indication (I suspect it was dealers/scalpers picking up their stock) Friday might work better.

  8. #8788
    Quote Originally Posted by Maradona View Post
    Matty's site ran smoothly. I got you a Marlena. I'll pick it up either late Thursday or Friday. Last year's Thursday was ridiculous, so if that's any indication (I suspect it was dealers/scalpers picking up their stock) Friday might work better.
    Thank you so much!

    I went first thing on Thursday last year and it wasn't bad at all. In hindsight I should have lined up to buy the 2011 badge though. PM sent your way btw.

  9. #8789
    TW - did u get the stash? Get anything cool for your bday??

    Maradona -- order pickup is at the Marriott, so I don't foresee any big problems


    Before the mattycollector pre-order thing went live the Voltron i wanted was $25. Just ordered it now & it was back up to $30. They're charging tax too. G#^$&^$#%)&*)#%$%^@#!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No breaks. $30 is pretty damn high for a 6" figure. Oh well, least i dont have to wait in a russian bread line now

    Finally opened MP Grimlock from last year last night. Fantastic figure!! Should've done this waaaaaaaaay sooner!! "Me Grimlock no bozo. Me king!!!!"
    Last edited by bikerscout; 07-11-2011 at 04:13 PM. Reason: grim

  10. #8790
    Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post

    Maradona -- order pickup is at the Marriott, so I don't foresee any big problems


    Before the mattycollector pre-order thing went live the Voltron i wanted was $25. Just ordered it now & it was back up to $30. They're charging tax too. G#^$&^$#%)&*)#%$%^@#!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No breaks. $30 is pretty damn high for a 6" figure. Oh well, least i dont have to wait in a russian bread line now
    I hope not. I waited about 30-40 minutes last year on Friday morning at opening, after hearing that a friend of mine waited almost 2 hours on Thursday.

    I skipped the Voltron figure. I have a die-cast 15" combiner in my classroom, so unless Mattel does something very large, I'll skip this line.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO