Page 881 of 1033 FirstFirst ... 381781831871877878879880881882883884885891931981 ... LastLast
Results 8,801 to 8,810 of 10329
    wow. And I thought Sentinel Prime and MP Megatron were hard to transform. The human alliance line is nice, but for the $ u spend on them, I'd rather have a leader class. I'd love a LC Blackout, DOTM Megs, and Fallen - as would most people.

"I answer to no one." "I am a Prime.." -love that quote

The Green Lantern Movie Masters are being clearanced out at selected Targets. I picked up Rot Lop Fan for $7.48. I didn't initially plan on picking up these figures, and I still won't purchase ANY of the others currently available in stores, but for just over $7, RLF had a very reasonable likeness to the comic, as did the Green Man figure, which I mistakenly bought from Matty a couple of months ago.

Got my SDCC exclusive Hot Toys Iron Man (Secret Project) in the mail today. Missed out on the attendee pre-order and had to pay extra for the non-attendee pre-order. Still a little steamed with that. Very cool looking figure though.

Found RTS Windcharger and Grapple, along with Lugnut, Perceptor, Deep Dive, and G2 Laser Optimus Prime at the Beaumont Ross today.

If you're in the area, don't bother looking for Grapple or Windcharger, though.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    Found RTS Windcharger and Grapple, along with Lugnut, Perceptor, Deep Dive, and G2 Laser Optimus Prime at the Beaumont Ross today.

If you're in the area, don't bother looking for Grapple or Windcharger, though.
    Good job, Chux. I'm still searching for Windcharger, though I think it's futile for me at this point.

I've been hitting west LA Ross stores, just nothing coming up for Windy or his case-mates. Looks like it's a random thing, Chux told me earlier that he had hit that same Ross just 2 days prior and there was no sign.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I can't make any promises, obviously, but I've found that the Beaumont, Yucaipa, Redlands, and Moreno Valley Rosses tend to get things around the same time. There are some serious scalpers here (and I think they all work at the Wal-Mart a few hundred yards from Ross, no joke), but they seem to take their time getting to Ross, so I might eventually be able to score some extras.

Any help here would be hot.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    so I might eventually be able to score some extras.
    Thanks, Chux! I've seen a scalper post pictures of a dozen Windchargers to rile up some people on another site, so I'm fully aware of the competition that is faced.

Stopped at a TRU on my way back from the con and found the Y-Wing (has it been sighted already?). I also saw the Bluray packs and a bunch of the Battle Over Endor packs (I've only ever seen them once in the wild long ago, so that many kind of shocked me) the BluRay packs look good if you never got the originals. Not enough new for me, though.

Update: Found Transformers DOTM Spacecase at a Target in Tustin. Only one. Everything's coming up Milhouse!
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!