Page 886 of 1035 FirstFirst ... 386786836876882883884885886887888889890896936986 ... LastLast
Results 8,851 to 8,860 of 10343
    Complete set of Blu-Ray packs, Republic Shuttle, Y-Wing at TRU Burbank. And if you're an army builder, every Vintage trooper is in great supply there.
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

Later SW figures showing up at Inland Empire Targets. One had Barris, Bom, and Logray (until I stopped by ). Another had several of each and one Pellos Scramble (who's also gone now ). A third had Fi-Ek and the AT-RT Driver.

Target Culver City had the blu-ray packs yesterday, I forgot about them. And the new 3-figure "Battle" Packs - yeesh.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Found all of Wave 7 (Finally!) at Canyon Country Target today. It appears all the Targets are expanding their SW sections with a display on the end of the aisle. Also found the Battle Pack with Cad Bane as a Clone, but passed on it because I can't justify the $20 price for that one figure.

Saw the Grievous talking mask at Target- pretty cool stuff. I have Vader, but am considering grabbing a Boba Fett if they ever go on sale.

Also saw the Blu-ray commemorative figure sets- nice packaging but ho-hum on the figs. Good to see Bly in there though.

PR Tru -- saw new SW BR figure packs (all sets). Didn't check price. $20(?) each. Tons of tvc clones and sandtroopers there too.

PR wally -- saw new CW deluxe vehicles (Arf & can't remember the other pack), new 3 packs (Bane Escape episode + Point rain arf pack), Tvc At-rt driver, weequay, and some senate guards as well (wide shot pic on card).

saw new dlx exclusive cybertronian tattoo BB at Target i think? sorry, running on lack of sleep. Also saw Gen. wheeljack and warpath in my travels. Didn't have time to stash, sorry. Pm for location.

I picked up the CW Scout Speeder with ARF from Target for only $5.08! I guess what happened is that the UPC got tied to the DCPI for the vehicles + figures on the old packaging (like Cad Bane w. Speeder).

bran --sweet deal. if u get another, plmk, I'll buy one off ya.

haven't seen Rep. Attack Shuttle nor mp rodimus in the wild yet

La Cienega TRU was honoring the 2 for $11 deal for TVC, so I bought 4 of their 6 TVC Ep 2 Clones. They also had 1 of their new exclusive CW Stealth Trooper, but I didn't check to see if it was part of the deal, so it's still there (top left peg in the back).

La Brea Target had a single Saga Legends Spacetrooper, which was on sale for $6.99, so I bought it.

Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    PR Tru -- saw new SW BR figure packs (all sets). Didn't check price. $20(?) each. Tons of tvc clones and sandtroopers there too.

PR wally -- saw new CW deluxe vehicles (Arf & can't remember the other pack), new 3 packs (Bane Escape episode + Point rain arf pack), Tvc At-rt driver, weequay, and some senate guards as well (wide shot pic on card).

saw new dlx exclusive cybertronian tattoo BB at Target i think? sorry, running on lack of sleep. Also saw Gen. wheeljack and warpath in my travels. Didn't have time to stash, sorry. Pm for location.
    BR packs at TRU were $25 yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    bran --sweet deal. if u get another, plmk, I'll buy one off ya.

haven't seen Rep. Attack Shuttle nor mp rodimus in the wild yet
    Dude?!? I had an extra one at $4.78 in my trunk when we went to lunch last week, I thought you said you didn't want it. I have an extra still (I bought another extra) if you want it.

Rep Attack Shuttle only at Targets so far, but at every one.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

This might be old news, but Costco has a new double multipack deal for $24 - two battle packs for that.