Page 89 of 1029 FirstFirst ... 397985868788899091929399139189589 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Jango Speck View Post
    Just grab a Yavin Luke at Target and ask for a refund.

So guys, does the F&F coupon allow me to bring a guest on Saturday (for example) who didn't buy a ticket?
    No, you have to also have a ticket for the con. The F&F coupon will only allow them to enter Fan Club exclusive events at the con if they're not Fan Club members.

Nothing to report in the Culver City area Targets, it seems strange that Target doesnt want to take advantage of the 30th Anniversary.
    As for Celeb IV my son and I will be there every day, looking forward to meeting any salty dogs that make it.

Quote Originally Posted by darkagent View Post
    No, you have to also have a ticket for the con. The F&F coupon will only allow them to enter Fan Club exclusive events at the con if they're not Fan Club members.
    Damn, oh well, at least my daughter is under 6, therefore free.

TRU put out a case of VTAC and a case of Comic 2 packs today. D. Sanchez and I split the VTAC case. Best of all, the figures were only $9.99.

Found a lone Vos comic pack at TRU La Cienega... er, I mean... a certain toy store... somewhere in the LA area... Just kidding, I did stash it for any one who needs it. PM me.
    Hide it, Post it, and PM it.

Quote Originally Posted by Funny Money View Post
    yep! got mine this morning.

CIV SSG Badge

I requested a badge yesterday, but have not received any response.

Quote Originally Posted by Funny Money View Post
    Just clicked to get one, La Cienaga Target had one box of wave 2 TAC on the shelf. Already have it so it was there at 8.30pm. Nothing else to report, looking forward to tomorrow, especially when you have a 12 year old son who is bouncing off the walls for it to begin.

Quote Originally Posted by Jango Speck View Post
    I requested a badge yesterday, but have not received any response.
    Just got mine now to laminate it