Page 90 of 1043 FirstFirst ... 4080868788899091929394100140190590 ... LastLast

Civ

Does anyone need a Friends and Family pass for CIV on Thursday? I have extras, and will be offering them up on other sites too. I'll be there in the morning, so we can meet up in line.

Quote Originally Posted by Jango Speck View Post
    Does anyone need a Friends and Family pass for CIV on Thursday? I have extras, and will be offering them up on other sites too. I'll be there in the morning, so we can meet up in line.
    Hey, Speck. Just pmd you. I'll take one pass. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Commtech View Post
    Hey, Speck. Just pmd you. I'll take one pass. Thanks.
    You got it!

Picked up my wave 2 6-pack from EE this morning. Yup, behind all of you as always.

C4 here I come!

Picked up my wAve 2 case yesterday from EE. Still have not seen Boba in stores, or more than one Guard, so I am glad I am going this route. Kind of sucks though that for a while the new McQuarries will only be 1 per case though, I have to resort to hunting again for openers.

Bought the Master Replicas Wedge Helmet yesterday to compliment my Riddell collection. He's still available to CS members, then generally tomorrow.
    TRU Los Feliz has lots of ATAT and Dagobah X-wings.

C4

Well, I'll be heading over to CIV at around 11am tomorrow. Hope to see you guys there!

looks like some of our local dealers like "rhymes with big boo's" and "rhymes with smecho ace" will be selling their stuff at CIV

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    looks like some of our local dealers like "rhymes with big boo's" and "rhymes with smecho ace" will be selling their stuff at CIV
    Oh yeah, definitely. I hate to say it, but without them, there wouldn't be a any conventions at all.

Quote Originally Posted by santosha View Post
    Just got mine now to laminate it
    I did a little photo shop to my badge. It looks just like yours, but added Rebel Scum on the outer edges. Representinnn both cribs, YO....
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Saw the new figures at the Hasbro booth tonight! The McQuarrie Concept Snowtrooper rules.
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]