Page 92 of 1038 FirstFirst ... 4282888990919293949596102142192592 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Jango Speck View Post
    Yes it does- just black out his name and type in your own. Do a search online for "Star Wars font" and you'll find the same font SirSteve used.
    Thanks. Hope to see you guys there.

So, Concept Luke is gonna cost $15.00 (limit 6). Concept R2/3PO is $20 (limit one per day of badge, ie. 4 for a four day pass). I'm so glad these are special figures, otherwise, I might not want them this badly to pay such high prices.

I'm probably gonna grab the limit on these, because I'm not going to SDCC and I desperately want the McFigure exclusives from SDCC- so I need good trade bait. Of course I'm happy to trade/buy from you guys if possible.
    Wow, 20 bucks for the droids seems a little greedy. I know last year's SDCC trooper was 15, so I expected that, but 20 for something on the exact same card is WAY too much.
    Going to have to regroup and figure out how much money to bring. I will get them and am happy to get the commemorative figures, but do we think these will be available elsewhere later on on different cards? 20 bucks to get a set to open is steep.
    Especially since it seems like SDCC is a must this year! an expensive must.

Can't wait for tomorrow!

Rise and shine! I don't normally get up this early, but I've got a few things to do before driving over to the show. It feels like Xmas morning. I'll have a few extra F&F tickets, so if you need any, let me know. Wouldn't it be funny if Target/TRU got restocked this week while we're busy going to the show?

I think Target's waiting for the reset next week (some Target employees on RS say many Targets will probably wait for June 2, to do the reset AND get the Transformer Movie toys out on the same day). I haven't seen ANYTHING new there this week, so it makes sense.

Can ya' help a brotha out?

If anyone would like to help a former LA local, who now lives in BFE and can't make it CIV, with the MCQuarrie CIV exclusives please send me a PM. I would love to get these but can't make it down for the festivities. Cheers.

C4

I'm home now with a raging headache. Sensory overload, stale convention hall air, bad convention food. I have my exclusive figures and lots of photos. Some good food, sleep and a shower and I'll be ready for tomorrow.

The funniest thing I saw was a guy selling an "error figure" which was an Evolutions dirty sandtrooper in a Saga Clone card for $20- how many of those have we seen at retail? Also saw one booth that had a whole wall of Hot Wheels- how funny is that? The AFA booth is right across from Hasbro- lots of people getting their convention exclusives graded- suckers! In general,most places are charging almost triple for the Order 66 sets- what a laugh. I forgot how insane dealer prices can be. The upcoming Hasbro figure waves are looking awesome, and so is the GG Chewie Animated Maquette!

The costumes are great, especially Boom Box Boba Fett.

Quote Originally Posted by didgeboy View Post
    If anyone would like to help a former LA local, who now lives in BFE and can't make it CIV, with the MCQuarrie CIV exclusives please send me a PM. I would love to get these but can't make it down for the festivities. Cheers.
    I overheard that the Hasbro exclusive Concept Luke will be on their website this weekend or after the show...

Update: I have an extra Concept R2/3PO or Concept Luke that I'll hold and trade for a SDCC exclusive Concept Grievous and Concept Yoda/Obi Wan set. Let me know...

Update: I have an extra Concept R2/3PO or Concept Luke that I'll hold and trade for a SDCC exclusive Concept Yoda/Obi Wan set. Let me know...
    PM sent. I could always use the droids in background scenes. But give someone else priority if they want to complete a carded McQuarrie set or something. I don't like standing in lines at the Cons anyway.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Someone is getting me one of each of the two McQuarrie exclusives. They're pricey. Took going to about 3 Targets but I found the Alpha/Obi Wan set. There were plenty of the other two at the other Targets. I found the Alpha one at the Target off the 605 at Firestone. Not sure what city that is. They only had one. That Target also had the VTAC Bossk, Leia and IG-88. I passed. Bossk looks pretty awesome though. I'll wait till I see it for $9.99.
    Galactic Barn Burner

CIV was not a very pleasant experience today. Had to wait in line for more 2 hours that wrapped around the convention center just to get in. Then had to wait in more lines for the exclusives, of which, the only ones I were able to get were the Animated Boba Fett from Shop Star Wars and the Concept C3-PO and R2-D2. The lines for Hasbro and Gentle Giant were just too crazy. Waited to get them towards the end of the day, hoping the lines would be shorter, only to find out that many of the exclusives were sold out for the day.

I was hoping to get all the exclusive shopping done today and enjoy some of the programming, but it looks like I'll have to try to get it all done tomorrow.