Page 930 of 1037 FirstFirst ... 4308308809209269279289299309319329339349409801030 ... LastLast
Results 9,291 to 9,300 of 10362
    Quote Originally Posted by Maradona View Post
    I echo these sentiments. Hopefully, the movie's success means we'll get more during the dvd/bluray release.
    A second wave with a Black Widow to complete the team would be nice too.

I got the Aayla/Evazan wave delivered from HTS today. I would have ordered the Malgus wave too if there weren't so many TPM pegwarmers in the assortment. Hopefully that wave will start showing up in our local stores though given my horrible luck lately, probably not...

All nothing in SW and TF today:
    WM Crenshaw
    Target La Cienega
    TRU Culver City
    Target Culver City

Thanks Hasbro. For nothing.

Target La Cienega got their prices back in order for both lines, TFP deluxes back down to $12.89, SW figures $8.99. Target CC not so much.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Finally found the HISS (V? VI?) and Ghost Hawk II at the Redlands Target tonight. They had one of each left, and two each of the smaller vehicles. Tons of motorcycles, an army of Roadblocks, a Duke, and some Snake Eyes and Storm Shadows.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    Finally found the HISS (V? VI?) and Ghost Hawk II at the Redlands Target tonight. They had one of each left, and two each of the smaller vehicles. Tons of motorcycles, an army of Roadblocks, a Duke, and some Snake Eyes and Storm Shadows.
    I saw all of this at a target in the valley this morning. No CC. This place had 2 HISSes and 2 Ghost hawks or 3 Hawks and 1 HISS. Can't remember. The basic fig price was 9.99 though, so even if they had CC, I might not have went for it. Saw the other Joe 3 pack for the 1st time with mini-gun Roadblock, Kamakura and SE? Can't remember who 3rd guy was. Cool pack.

Yesterday: Target and TRU CC, La Cienega each had nothing good for SW or TF.

They're building a CityTarget at the Beverly Connection, nice. I don't like the La Brea one so much, this fills a gap in the city.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

It'll be nice to have a Target at the Beverly Connection

JT, I'll have that Evac deluxe for you soon, by SDCC at the latest.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    It'll be nice to have a Target at the Beverly Connection

JT, I'll have that Evac deluxe for you soon, by SDCC at the latest.
    Awesome! Any idea how much it is? I could get it to you or paypal it to you.

I received Nom Anor from a trade with BigBarada here on SSG.

The Yuuzhan Vong figure is awesome. Hasbro did a nice job!

He will fight Mara Skywalker in my display, soon.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Yesterday: Target and TRU CC, La Cienega each had nothing good for SW or TF.

They're building a CityTarget at the Beverly Connection, nice. I don't like the La Brea one so much, this fills a gap in the city.
    Citytarget? wth is that? A Target express or somethin?

Got my Wedge and 501st in the mail from amazon yesterday. Both unpunched, very nice. There's a small ding on the corner and chip on the side for wedge's card, but otherwise mint. More protection for the edges would've been nice, but it was just sent in a box with an air bubble packed in. Oh well, at least they didn't do a hasbro "gorilla packaging" job - . I received the original cardback wedge - when does the 12 back style one come out? (if its coming at all).

My friend hit 5 valley targets yesterday -- zilch. I accompanied him on a 2nd leg and we hit fallbrook wally. No dice there either. Suckage. O well, save up for comic-con and summer movies.

Did anyone grab any of the WB steelbook blurays at bestbuy? All 10 bux. Green lantern, shawshank, 300, etc. Both batman flicks had movie cash so I picked up both. I'm gonna see TDKR anyway and I don't have the 1st two on blu. Odd thing is I already have a steelbook case dvd for TDK. Got it at FYE the week of release in '08. Maybe i'll sell it or somethin

Oh yeah - Prometheus opens this wknd too. Woohoo!

Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    Citytarget? wth is that? A Target express or somethin?

Got my Wedge and 501st in the mail from amazon yesterday. Both unpunched, very nice. There's a small ding on the corner and chip on the side for wedge's card, but otherwise mint. More protection for the edges would've been nice, but it was just sent in a box with an air bubble packed in. Oh well, at least they didn't do a hasbro "gorilla packaging" job - . I received the original cardback wedge - when does the 12 back style one come out? (if its coming at all).

My friend hit 5 valley targets yesterday -- zilch. I accompanied him on a 2nd leg and we hit fallbrook wally. No dice there either. Suckage. O well, save up for comic-con and summer movies.

Did anyone grab any of the WB steelbook blurays at bestbuy? All 10 bux. Green lantern, shawshank, 300, etc. Both batman flicks had movie cash so I picked up both. I'm gonna see TDKR anyway and I don't have the 1st two on blu. Odd thing is I already have a steelbook case dvd for TDK. Got it at FYE the week of release in '08. Maybe i'll sell it or somethin

Oh yeah - Prometheus opens this wknd too. Woohoo!
    CityTarget is about half the size of regular Target, and is more selective about what they stock, having less big things in general. They're also building a CityTarget downtown at LA Live, I think that one is opening this year. Oh, and they're opening a Target in Westwood next month a block south of UCLA on Glendon which I think might also be a CityTarget.

Mailman delivered my Wedge from Amazon yesterday, also unpunched. Card is mint, but bubble was smashed a bit from the envelope-style mailer they used - the toy itself was perfectly fine, but a carded collector would find this unacceptable. The bubble looks fine from the front, the sides are a bit crinkled and the top is where it shows the most damage. I haven't decided how I'm going to display it, I might clamshell it up and put it with my other VOTC figures.

Why are you suggesting they're going 12-back on Wedge? They didn't 12-back Kithaba or Evazan either. I kinda doubt they'll bother to. But maybe you've heard something I haven't, evidence that it's coming?

I was going to finally see The Avengers yesterday, but my grandpa needed assistance which took up part of my day.