Page 932 of 1030 FirstFirst ... 432832882922928929930931932933934935936942982 ... LastLast
Results 9,311 to 9,320 of 10291
    Now I've heard that the 4 disc bluray 3D combo pack will include the director's cut on it regardless of it ever hitting theaters. I hope the basic br combo pack has it too. I have to talk with my source on this - i'm not buyin this film twice.

Did anyone see the pics of MP Soundwave and laserbeak? Or the story on rebelscum about the TRU fall SW exclusives?? Awesome awesome awesome! want want want!!

Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    Or the story on rebelscum about the TRU fall SW exclusives?? Awesome awesome awesome! want want want!!
    Just saw that. Looks like I'll be adding another AT-AT or two to the arsenal. If I can find them...

The school year ends this week, so that means I'll be chaperoning the annual Grad-Nite at Disneyland, which this year is from 10AM to 3AM. Let me know if anyone needs any SW exclusives, though I'm not sure what's been released recently

Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight4516 View Post
    i know you guys are gona hate me but the film was meh, not saying it was bad just coulda been better

i like sam jacksons fighting technique of trying to sneak away, and hiding behind doors and jumping out behind people
    I really enjoyed the film, but it definitely did have a fair share of problems too. I gave it a 9 out of 10 for my tastes (I know some types of folks who won't like it for sure), but any other movie with this many problems couldn't have gotten away with them - Avengers did it through sheer spectacle alone. Any other Whedon movie with a script this sloppy I wouldn't even have believed it was him, there's a ton of character issues, overarching story problems, stuff he's usually brought in to fix.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight4516 View Post
    well he did let hawkeye get off a deathly shot to the carrier controls so technicly, and no one got in bc they couldnt see behind the door then he jump out and .............sneak attack.
    Yeah, seriously, who the hell has windows and accessways they don't watch on the bridge of a helicarrier? Fury blew it there. And letting Tony Stark plant that bug wasn't so slick either.

"sigh" sometimes i feel like im the only one who pays attention .......... J/K
    Might be the only one who WANTS to.

then of course you could count the current release as a 4th bc it has a maul sticker
    Removable materials are not a countable variant since they can be removed/replaced. I remember back in the day someone was selling rolls of the gold/holo character stickers that went over the POTF2 cards, you'd end up seeing bogus auctions for orange cards wearing those stickers that couldn't have been all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Maradona View Post
    I just read that a 3-hour cut of Avengers will be released to theaters in August before the blu-ray comes out this fall.
    That'd be cool. I'd hope they'd put the material towards the front, that's where the film felt the slowest, like it needed more meat. I would totally see it in theaters that way though no matter what.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    Amazon.com has Vintage Tarkin, Oddball, Nikto and Shae Vizla for $12.99 each right now.

JT, I could have told you that about Los Feliz TRU. It's so bad that whenever I go at opening, I don't even see scalpers any longer
    I had ordered all but Oddball when you posted! Oddball was listed under his other name, I didn't want him bad enough to spend the extra coin, nor the new Vader figure.

They have not had listings for Starkiller yet despite being in those cases, it's killing me, I want that figure, not excuses.

That is a sign of a bad restaurant when even the cockroaches leave.

No &*%(&*^($%^&g way!!!!!!!!!!! Are you serious?!?!!?!?!?? I'm so there!!
    We should do an LA Thread meet-up and see it together then, that'd be cool! Been a while since there was a movie release worth seeing in a group.

Figrin & JT -thanx for the amazon heads up. It almost feels like cheating gettin stuff on amazon, but Hasbro & big box stores are suckin so much wind right now. Ordered 3 figs. Aayla, tark, shae
    I've lost my taste for the idea of doing it right, they're killing this line and killing my interest, anything to get product into my hands is a good thing. Plus each one got me a free MP3 from Amazon by turning down the prime shipping.

Now I've heard that the 4 disc bluray 3D combo pack will include the director's cut on it regardless of it ever hitting theaters. I hope the basic br combo pack has it too. I have to talk with my source on this - i'm not buyin this film twice.

Did anyone see the pics of MP Soundwave and laserbeak? Or the story on rebelscum about the TRU fall SW exclusives?? Awesome awesome awesome! want want want!!
    Disney, Paramount, and Warner Bros all have "basic retail" discs that are unacceptably thin on extras, and this is probably going to be Disney (it could be Paramount since they get a piece of the distribution rights even though they're not distributing; I only mentioned Warner Bros because they also actively do superhero films and are stingy on home market basic extras.)

I saw MP Soundwave and the rest, as well as the SW. I'm not over the moon re the AT-AT, but otherwise good stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Maradona View Post
    The school year ends this week, so that means I'll be chaperoning the annual Grad-Nite at Disneyland, which this year is from 10AM to 3AM. Let me know if anyone needs any SW exclusives, though I'm not sure what's been released recently
    That's odd, I was accidentally there for Grad Night a month ago, it was the official one, they were roping off parts of the park and checking wristbands and kicking non-grads out at 10:50pm for it. Do they do 2 grad nights or is it an unofficial one or...?
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post

That's odd, I was accidentally there for Grad Night a month ago, it was the official one, they were roping off parts of the park and checking wristbands and kicking non-grads out at 10:50pm for it. Do they do 2 grad nights or is it an unofficial one or...?
    Disneyland holds several Grad Nites (it's difficult for me to misspell it, even on purpose, but I think Disney has copy written that iteration of the term for their event) during May and June. The reasoning is simple: THERE ARE SO MANY KIDS! Schools from all over the Western United States bus in for these nights requiring Disney to offer multiple nights to meet the demand. This year, they have added a Grad Day as part of the package. The students (or now ex-students) and their chaperones are in the park for 17 hours.

That's wild, when I was a teen there was just the 1, and it was for locals only, mainly. It looks like 20 throughout May and June.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I had ordered all but Oddball when you posted! Oddball was listed under his other name, I didn't want him bad enough to spend the extra coin, nor the new Vader figure.

They have not had listings for Starkiller yet despite being in those cases, it's killing me, I want that figure, not excuses.

That is a sign of a bad restaurant when even the cockroaches leave.

I'm okay with missing out on Starkiller as we've had quite a few figures of him already but I just wish they'd list Darth Malgus and the Imperial Naval Officer.

I had forgotten about this until a few days ago but on one morning recently at TRU Los Feliz, I overheard a conversation between a Hot Wheeler and the manager whom we've called El Baldy over the years and he told the HW'er that most of the other guys don't come around anymore because a lot of the employees are taking good stuff directly off the truck at nights and so he's not able to hook up the scalpers any longer. That would explain Maradona's observation about missing out on Renegades Storm Shadow a few months back.

However, as rare as they've been, I have had some good finds there...got TDKR movie masters Alfred and Bane from there before the street date on which they were supposed to be put out. Then again, it's probably because of the shananigans that the case of movie masters was even on the pegs before the street date.

It's not just Los Feliz TRU that's barren though...over the weekend, I also visited Glendale Target, Fairfax Kmart, La Cienega Target, La Cienega TRU, Crenshaw WM, Rosemead Target and the best thing I found was the Avengers 3.75" Skrull at La Cienega TRU which I bought one of.

I think of this Starkiller as a bit of a different character, but I do know what you mean.

They did list Malgus and the Imp Navy guy when wave 4 was posted a few weeks ago, I missed both by a matter of minutes.

TRU is killing scalpers by besting them at their own game? Classy. I bet you got those figures because the employees didn't know what they were - I've seen that there before, new product hits shelves only because employees don't seem to know it's going to be hot.

I think of this Starkiller as a bit of a different character, but I do know what you mean.

They did list Malgus and the Imp Navy guy when wave 4 was posted a few weeks ago, I missed both by a matter of minutes.

TRU is killing scalpers by besting them at their own game? Classy. I bet you got those figures because the employees didn't know what they were - I've seen that there before, new product hits shelves only because employees don't seem to know it's going to be hot.
    I've seen the MM batman and Bane at Target (and maybe TRU or walmart -i can't rem). In fact eagle rock target had some in a go-back cart yesterday night. I just hope we don't get screwed too bad at TRU on the MP TFs. (Lest those guys get a bloody nose from me )

My amazon package arrived with aayla, shae and tarkin. Gotta pick it up at the manager's office tomorrow.

I might get Shae to use as a subsitute for Siri Tachi (Obi-Wan's childhood Jedi girlfriend that he re-encounters while he's training Anakin and she's undercover as a bounty hunter to infiltrate a slave trading ring). In Mandalorian gear, Shae looks a bit like Siri.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

I've seen the MM batman and Bane at Target (and maybe TRU or walmart -i can't rem). In fact eagle rock target had some in a go-back cart yesterday night. I just hope we don't get screwed too bad at TRU on the MP TFs. (Lest those guys get a bloody nose from me )

My amazon package arrived with aayla, shae and tarkin. Gotta pick it up at the manager's office tomorrow.
    If EE is selling any of the MP's at SDCC, and I would imagine it might be Optimus, I would just line up for however long it takes and buy it there just to be safe

My amazon package is coming with a lot of drama and intrigue unfortunately. Supposedly they attempted to deliver it yesterday but did not leave me a notice and the only way I knew was an email notification from Amazon and not the post office. Knowing Los Feliz post office, they won't let me pick it up without the proper slip, which I was never given, so I went online to have them redeilver it. Hopefully I get it tomorrow then!