Page 943 of 1029 FirstFirst ... 443843893933939940941942943944945946947953993 ... LastLast
Results 9,421 to 9,430 of 10289

From September 7th through the 13th, Raiders of the Lost Ark is going to be shown in IMAX to commemorate the Blu Ray release of the Indy saga. I was thinking we LA folks could get together and go see it, it's going to be playing at the AMC in Burbank, Woodland Hills, and Century City, as well as other areas. Bikerscout is on board but only has Wednesday and Thursday free, so that'd be Sept 12th or 13th that he can do.

Here's the trailer:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Ih3JcN0AT4

Here's the IMAX theater listings:
    http://www.imax.com/movies/m/indiana...ax-experience/

So, who else is in?

PS - there's also going to be a marathon of the entire saga in IMAX on Saturday, September 15th: http://www.amctheatres.com/events/indiana-jones
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I'm not sure if I'll be able to, but keep me in mind as you start to plan. Too much in flux.

If anyone happens to see the TRU pilots an Ewoks packs, I'm on the hunt! Thanks

jek

Quote Originally Posted by Chaddymac View Post
    I'm not sure if I'll be able to, but keep me in mind as you start to plan. Too much in flux.

If anyone happens to see the TRU pilots an Ewoks packs, I'm on the hunt! Thanks
    Saw 1 set yesterday. texting u now CM.

-p

Quote Originally Posted by Chaddymac View Post
    Will do, hope you can make it.

I'm getting excited, haven't done a geeky movie event in a while now. C'mon, who else wants to go?!? I'm also down for the marathon if I can get someone else to go.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I'd like to join you, but heading into the LA area on a weekday is too scary for me as a crop-dusting farmboy out in the Jundland Wastes, aka the Inland Galactic Empire. The marathan idea is tempting, though.
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    I'd like to join you, but heading into the LA area on a weekday is too scary for me as a crop-dusting farmboy out in the Jundland Wastes, aka the Inland Galactic Empire. The marathan idea is tempting, though.
    Well, if you decide you are willing to brave the drive, let us know and we'll try to find a time that'll make it easier on you.

Marathon, huh? Nice! That's 1 more on the hook.

Weekday is probably unlikely for me to go all the way into LA. I'm about twice as far as Bel-Cam.

But I did find FOC Shockwave at Redlands Target today, so I consider myself even.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    Weekday is probably unlikely for me to go all the way into LA. I'm about twice as far as Bel-Cam.

But I did find FOC Shockwave at Redlands Target today, so I consider myself even.
    Well, there's the weekend showings of Raiders, or the Saturday marathon.

This thread is a tribute to the lack of product on store shelves.

I have an MOC Shae Vizla I'd love to trade for a Galen Marek or Darth Malgus. Any local takers?
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!