Page 96 of 1040 FirstFirst ... 46869293949596979899100106146196596 ... LastLast

R2/3PO McQuarrie

I too am looking for a R2-3PO set if anyone is looking to sell, please PM or email me. Cheers.

A friend got me the Concept 3PO/R2D2 set and Luke from CIV. Then I ordered another two Lukes from HTS. Weird sight this morning at city of Commerce K-Mart. A 12" Original Trilogy Boba Fett. It was $29.99, which figures, this being K-Mart. Pico Rivera Target didn't have squat, though apparently they had Wiis. There were only a handful there for them, including two employees. Commerce Target had two of the EU comic Vos sets, but pretty much nothing else. They don't have any of the EU packs in the back either cause I checked.
    Galactic Barn Burner

C4 gift shop has removed the limit for buying R2/3PO figures. I literally saw a guy wheeling 15 cases to his car as of 1pm today. There were still hundreds of cases behind the curtains.

Quote Originally Posted by Jango Speck View Post
    C4 gift shop has removed the limit for buying R2/3PO figures. I literally saw a guy wheeling 15 cases to his car as of 1pm today. There were still hundreds of cases behind the curtains.
    grrr...i can't go tomorrow either and i would've liked a set to open.

Quote Originally Posted by Jango Speck View Post
    Once again, I feel like Hasbro has screwed me out of time and money!!! Everytime they have an 'Exclusive' something or other... I rush to buy it, then see it two days later online or given a 'no limit' purchase status.
    Hide it, Post it, and PM it.

btw, i forgot to thank you Funny Money for the VTAC stash. i only bought the Snowtrooper and the Bounty Hunters so the remaining 3 are still there in case anyone else was interested.

Forgot to mention that I saw our local Burbank TRU manager- Mr. "You know how it is..." (beard, used to work as the Hasbro rep) at C4 today.

Quite a bit of activity on Hasbro's website this weekend: McStormies are back up for sale, as is the Concept Luke. The figure stands are now out of stock. I wonder why the vintage figures aren't posted yet...

It looks like HTS is offering cases now as TAC Wave 1 Rev 1 was onsale at CIV and "coming soon" on HTS. hopefully they'll keep doing this for each and every wave.

I got a kind of cool holographic card with my delivery of the L.A. Times this morning of a Buddha turning into Yoda and vice versa. It's for the "Legacy" program on the History Channel tonight. The Target I know has VTAC in the stockroom still didn't put it out as of this morning. I did get a last Alpha/Obi Wan set at Baldwin Park Wal-Mart. That store is embarrasingly full of Saga. I have a feelilng that's why they almost never put out much TAC.
    Galactic Barn Burner

Picked up the only Obi comic pack at Burbank Target at 8:30 today.
    Does Balwin Hills Walmart have the WalMart wave Saga? Saw those for the first time at C4, Woodland Hills did not have any Wal Mart Saga on Sat., but had a ton of other older Saga.