Page 963 of 1030 FirstFirst ... 4638639139539599609619629639649659669679731013 ... LastLast
Results 9,621 to 9,630 of 10291
    Target Culver City had all SW figures on sale for $6.99 down from $11. O_o I had a couple Clone Wars phase 2 clones in my cart but long lines changed my mind for me.

Amazon currently has all 5 TF FOC Combaticons for $12 and are Prime-shippable, but the search is wonky, "Transformers Generation" plus the name, and they won't come up pluralizing the name.
    http://www.amazon.com/Transformers-A...ers+generation
    http://www.amazon.com/Transformers-A...eration+vortex
    http://www.amazon.com/Transformers-A...neration+brawl

Quote Originally Posted by Maradona View Post
    Amazon has several TVC figures from the final wave listed as $3.25 "Add-Ons." I picked up a few Naboo Pilots and Gungan Warriors.
    Thanks for the 411. I got one of each of those plus an Aurra Sing, Mawhonic, and Weequay for a little more (plus TF Generations Blast Off for $12). Weequay was $7.03 when I put him in my cart, but by the time I checked out he had dropped to $4.93 and "add-on" status from regular Prime, as did Nien Nunb (whom I almost also bought but couldn't think of a second need for). That's CRAZY! These figures just came out!
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Didn't realize that $6.99 sale included Vintage (since they normally seem to be exempt from sales). Maybe they'll clear out the Qui-Gons around here.

I love the guy and think he's one of the few true redeeming features of the PT (despite being totally unnecessary), but, damn, does the man know how to pegwarm.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I'm still making donations of parts of my collection, except that this year, 1/2 are going to my daughter who has suddenly gone crazy for Star Wars, but the other 1/2 are being dropped off at various locations. Looks like Starbucks' stores have toy drop-off boxes now, which makes this super convenient (instead of hunting down Toys For Toys locations).

I encourage you all to part with things that aren't worth trying to sell online- it's a major weight off your back and the kids will love them, even if it's POTF He-Man Luke.

Happy Holidays everybody.

Walmart.com has the Avengers and Star Wars 8-packs for $15. That is a ridiculously low price for eight figures.

Nuthin' good at WM Crenshaw or Target CC yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    Didn't realize that $6.99 sale included Vintage (since they normally seem to be exempt from sales). Maybe they'll clear out the Qui-Gons around here.

I love the guy and think he's one of the few true redeeming features of the PT (despite being totally unnecessary), but, damn, does the man know how to pegwarm.
    So far, he's continued to pegwarm at my Target.

Quote Originally Posted by Maradona View Post
    Walmart.com has the Avengers and Star Wars 8-packs for $15. That is a ridiculously low price for eight figures.
    I was hoping WM would have them in-store for that price so I could make a late Toys for Tots donation. They only had one pack left and it had 2 figures stolen from it, and then they were $25 so I had to pass since I'm pretty broke right now.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I got deluxe vehicon and voyager Ultra Magnus and Cyberverse Mirage at Target.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

I'm way late with all of this but I wanted to give a shout out to Chaddymac for holding the TF/voltron conference at his place. I saw just how awesome the Matty collector club exclusive Voltron is along with chinese Wheelie, Hercules(?) Devastor, MP Lambor, igear Ironhide, and last but not least, the pinnacle -MP-10 Optimus Prime. Hope i didn't forget anybody. I also learned that Hook is not the brightest crayon in the box

About a week and a half ago, I found a tvc Aayla at Los feliz TRU. The only one. I had a $10 giftcard and bought her. Just paid tax. I ordered her online earlier this yr. so this one will be a gift for someone.

Wow - no one found any good TVC with the target sale last week??? Is it still goin on by chance??

Bikerscout has some cool news and a question above which I can't help him with, but I wanted to report my finds.

Meanwhile, I think it's always cool when the SSGr gang gets together in person and enjoys each others "collective" company.

Next, I found most of the Combaticons at Wal-Mart: 2 Swindle, 1 Vortex, and 1 BlastOff, and 1 Onslaught (he's not the center commander any more, but Brawl is?!?) Guess his movie star promotion helped and Michael Bay got him a promotion for playing "Devastator."

Anyway, I did not purchase these, and I wasn't too impressed with them either. Except...wait for it...Blast Off looks pretty cool. I might have to purchase him singularly. It's a better-than-decent sculpt and alt mode as well.

Scale-wise, I think he'd make a great Astrotrain stand-in next to Cyberverse Legions and Commanders.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

I still haven't gotten around to opening the new Voltron. I've accumulated the lions all year and have yet to remove them from the packaging. I'm glad they look cool and look forward to them attacking Castle Grayskull (another super huge Mattel toy on its way) next winter.

I didn't get any TVC from the sale. Couldn't find any pieces I wanted. Hope all are well.

Target sale is not still on, saw the $11.29 tags at my Target last night. They did finally move the Qui-Gon, NRG, Obi-Wan, Daulty Dofine, and Battle Droid TVC figures that had been punishing those shelves though thanks to the sale. I didn't pick up any TVC, only a pair of Clone Wars Phase II Clones for my Dropship.

Anyway, happy Christmas to all the SoCal gang!