Page 964 of 1042 FirstFirst ... 4648649149549609619629639649659669679689741014 ... LastLast
Results 9,631 to 9,640 of 10415
    Found a Class I Fleet MTT Droid Fighter at TRU La Cienega today, they wanted $23.99 so I said FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGETABOUDIT! It's a really simple-looking thing with that horrible '12 Naboo Battle Pack Obi-Wan figure and a pilot Battle Droid that I think was like the 5-point-articulated droids from the MTT. $4 over the already tremendously-bloated $20 pricetag is nuts, that's 20% over the MSRP. I stashed it in the laziest way possible, behind a roleplay Rebel Fleet Trooper blaster on the middle shelf off to the left. Since none of its case-mates were there, I suppose that means some sucker is actually willing to pay that much.

TRU La Cienega also had several of the Nerf N-Strike Elite Triad EX-3, the $8 Elite 3-shot that's a big brother to the Jolt. I bought the Triad, it's a cool gun, three barrels but they fire one at a time and know when they're loaded and when they're not. I'll talk more about it in the Nerf gun thread.

TRU Culver City had that same lonely Dr Evazan and Quinlan Vos. Also a dlx First Edition Starscream that Bikerscout was asking about.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I stashed FOC Starscream and Air Raid at a local TRU. PM me for details.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    I stashed FOC Starscream and Air Raid at a local TRU. PM me for details.
    If it wasn't so far, I would have totally have taken that up, I saw the post just as I got back from that area too.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    If it wasn't so far, I would have totally have taken that up, I saw the post just as I got back from that area too.
    No one claimed the stash so if you're in the area again, just lmk.

I finally found the Ewok scouts at Burbank Kmart this past Saturday. That's 2 months after I found the AT-ST drivers. Better late than never!

Happy 2013 everyone!

No one claimed the stash so if you're in the area again, just lmk.

I finally found the Ewok scouts at Burbank Kmart this past Saturday. That's 2 months after I found the AT-ST drivers. Better late than never!

Happy 2013 everyone!
    Thanks dude, I'll send you a PM.

And yeah, Happy New Year to all the gang!!!

Speaking of which, let's start a new stash conversation, what are folks looking for that we might be able to stash for ya?

Me:
    Transformers Prime First Edition Bulkhead
    TVC Imperial Navy Commander (shyeah, right)
    (I think that's it right now)

PM replied to, JT.

About 2 weeks ago, I saw 3 cases of FE Voyagers. If only you had asked for a stash back then!

Happy 2013 to all!

I just saw that at least one Southern California Walmart has stocked Masters of the Universe Classics figures (Roboto and Gygor, both a couple of years old). I'm curious to see if these or any other MOTUC figures pop up elsewhere in the area. For those that don't know, MOTUC is an direct from Mattel to collector line sold through their website and to subscribers. Apart from the DCUC vs MOTUC TRU exclusive two-packs, this is the first retail offering of this line, although it really just is leftover stock that Mattel dumped cheaply to WM.

I don't have Roboto or Gygor and wouldn't mind adding them to my shelves.

Those two were never reissued on Matty so it's really odd that there could have been that much leftover stock.

PM replied to, JT.

About 2 weeks ago, I saw 3 cases of FE Voyagers. If only you had asked for a stash back then!
    Come to think of it, 2 weeks ago I wouldn't have been able to afford it comfortably so it's probably for the best I didn't know.