Page 970 of 1041 FirstFirst ... 4708709209609669679689699709719729739749801020 ... LastLast
Results 9,691 to 9,700 of 10401
    I was looking for a clip of Cleo saying "Have I ever steered you wrong?" from the Clifford PBS show, but it appears no one with the knowledge and inclination to upload it has done so.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    I was looking for a clip of Cleo saying "Have I ever steered you wrong?" from the Clifford PBS show, but it appears no one with the knowledge and inclination to upload it has done so.
    I'll be sure to stash that next time I see it.

If it's PBS, can't you just get the video online, or buy it from them? Have you looked through their clips on Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/PBS/videos?query=clifford
    Ugh, she's voiced by Cree Summer, her voice is super grating to me, I'd help find one in there but her voice makes me want to gouge my ears out.

EDIT: here's the episode where she first says the catchphrase, you can find it at 8:50 - http://www.3kid.net/docs/0210/1302943634.htm
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Nah, I just wanted to link it here in response to JJL's post.

Luckily, little kids don't mind watching the same episodes over and over, so they aren't bothered by that annoying little fact there can be no more eps because Clifford is dead.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Nah, I just wanted to link it here in response to JJL's post.

Luckily, little kids don't mind watching the same episodes over and over, so they aren't bothered by that annoying little fact there can be no more eps because Clifford is dead.
    I edited it in my previous post, but you can grab the audio out of this: here's the episode where she first says the catchphrase, you can find it at 8:50 - http://www.3kid.net/docs/0210/1302943634.htm

Louis CK has a bit about watching Clifford with his kids, it's seriously naughty language but had me in stitches.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

TRU La Cienega, lost wave leftovers, TF had nothing of note.

TRU Culver City, TF Prime Beast Hunters Soundwave.

---

Ok, so let's get some schedules and distances together.

JT: busy Feb 2nd, Feb 4th, Feb 10th. Maximum drive distance, 60 miles each way.
    Bran: Weekends, has some filled. Distance unknown.
    Maradona: Schedule unknown. Distance unknown.
    Chuxter: Schedule unknown. Distance unknown.
    Bel-Cam: Weekends, prefer Sundays. Distance unknown.

Anybody else?

I cannot drive more than seven miles, and it must be after midnight or my car turns into a pumpkin.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    I'm free most evenings. I'd prefer weekends. I'd drive as many miles as anyone would willing to in order to meet at an equidistant location. I cannot on Jan. 25, since I have to attend an evening function.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Ok, so let's get some schedules and distances together.

JT: busy Feb 2nd, Feb 4th, Feb 10th. Maximum drive distance, 60 miles each way.
    Chuxter: Schedule unknown. Distance unknown.
    Bel-Cam: Weekends, prefer Sundays. Distance unknown.

Anybody else?
    Bel-Cam's busy weekend days would be: 1/26, 2/2, 2/3.
    Maximum driving distance: 12 parsecs (limits aren't an issue for me; days are).
    Cost to hire him: 10,000 AIA.
    Could you buy your own ship for that: you bet, especially if you're not such a bad pilot yourself.
    Amount willing to give now: 2000.
    Additional amount when destination reached: 15.
    Questions asked: no.
    Docking bay preferred: 94.
    Sorry for the mess: yes.
    "That's what Sheev said."

TRU La Cienega, Culver City - nada last night
    TJ Maxx Culver City - Transformers Prime voyager Ultra Magnus, Thundertron, Starscream for $13, dlx Rumble for $7.

I cannot drive more than seven miles, and it must be after midnight or my car turns into a pumpkin.
    Super helpful as usual.

Quote Originally Posted by Maradona View Post
    I'm free most evenings. I'd prefer weekends. I'd drive as many miles as anyone would willing to in order to meet at an equidistant location. I cannot on Jan. 25, since I have to attend an evening function.
    Right on, thanks for info.

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    Bel-Cam's busy weekend days would be: 1/26, 2/2, 2/3.
    Maximum driving distance: 12 parsecs (limits aren't an issue for me; days are).
    Cost to hire him: 10,000 AIA.
    Could you buy your own ship for that: you bet, especially if you're not such a bad pilot yourself.
    Amount willing to give now: 2000.
    Additional amount when destination reached: 15.
    Questions asked: no.
    Docking bay preferred: 94.
    Sorry for the mess: yes.
    That's a lot of data for so little info.

JT: Any, busy Feb 2nd, Feb 4th, Feb 10th. Maximum drive distance unlimited.
    Bikerscout: schedule unknown. Distance unknown.
    Maradona: Weekends, any evenings, busy Jan 25th. Max drive unlimited.
    Chuxter: Schedule unknown. Distance unknown. Helpful as ever.
    Bel-Cam: Weekends, prefer Sundays, busy Jan 26h, Feb 2nd and 3rd. Unlimited drive.

I found a lot of stuff today at Target:

New (puny, pathetic, petite ships):

Republic Tank
    Slave-One
    Jedi Starfighter

New vehicle /2-figure 2packs:

Tactical Droid and ATRT Driver with ATRT*
    Pilot Droid and Obi-Wan Kenobi with flying mini-TT**
    Yoda's Jedi Attack Starfighter with Super Battle Droid and Yoda***
    Mini-Drop Ship with tan battle droid and Clone Pilot****

*I would really like the Tactical Droid sold separately again with the original TX-20 paint scheme. I'm not buying this. I like AT-RTs in the movie gray and I'm looking to buy a 2nd one that was the motorized scale from the ROTS issue (maybe. I might have one more in storage already. So maybe in the middle of next summer I'll finally know.)

** The mini-TT is actually kind of cool. It reminds me of a Predator drone from the US AirForce kind of crossed with something from Terminator and something of an MTT all in one. It's actually tempting. The first drawback is that it comes with that pathetic Obi-Wan figure which I have absolutely no need for. Also, I don't really need this vehicle either, but I'm slowly working on an excuse to buy it anyway. That hasn't happened yet.

*** "A Jedi uses the Force for knowledge and defense. Never for attack" - YODA, Ep5, ESB. Yeah, thanks for ruining a character just to make something toyetic, Hasbro. Even as a kid I understood what Yoda was saying. I thought that was cool about his character and also why I'd be a DARK Jedi if I were a character in Star Wars - just because I WOULD use the Force for attack. But Yoda would not. Really Hasbro? At least they didn't do Plo Koon again - though he actually had scenes in his ship, as did Kit Fisto (vs. Grievous), but SaeSee Tiin was the best Jedi Pilot seen in a ship, though Adi Gallia was also said to be good, too. I'm not counting Anakin Skywalker for the moment.

****This is toyetic for kids to play with and drop off their clones. I don't play with my toys though. I set up dioramas and don't really have a use for this one. But it's not a bad set for kids.

++++ (I know....BORING) mini-rigs that I would actually buy would be the Senate platforms, Coruscant Taxis, possibly small landspeeders (though they should be 2-4 seaters like the Gian Speeder and the Lars' landspeeder)

^^^^ Luke's T-16 might work for this line - very underscale, but it would bring a classic character back out and it really isn't a key OT ship so it need not be scaled even like the old '79 mold X-wing.

I don't want to see Han or Chewie, or Boba Fett for that matter, with some kind of cargo loader thing that shoots all kinds of weapons, but maybe kids will? Don't know. But I don't need to buy 'em. The vehicle maintainence energizer accessory set from the KENNER days would be great for Han or Chewie (maybe Chewie and Han could be re-released with the Bespin torture chair or a really awesome "big kit / lotta display options" carbonite block for use with a figure inside and out! Leia Slave could come back with the Sailbarge cannon and Luke Bacta Tank could be re-released (possibly with 21-B and FX-7 even). Vader and his meditation chamber of course.

Hey -maybe sell the throne (with Bib Fortuna and Oola) and Jabba the Hutt with Leia Boussh and a Gamorrean Guard as OT "vehicle w. figure 2-packs? That's about the same amount of plastic and less tooling than these mini-rigs, plus stuff to sell to kids on the OT that hasn't been seen out for a while.

Then make Hasbro some money so they can make ME a Sailbarge, the Twilight, full-scale class 2 assortment vehicles for Hondo Ohnaka and other stuff I really want.

ANYWAY: TRANSFORMERS JUST FOUND NEWS:

All the FOC (Fall of Cybertron) Combaticons.

I like Brawl and Blast Off for individual consumption. I have no desire to build Bruticus or own the other 3. Vortex looks especially awful but Swindle and Onslaught are not inspiring.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.