Page 980 of 1040 FirstFirst ... 4808809309709769779789799809819829839849901030 ... LastLast
Results 9,791 to 9,800 of 10396
    Beast Hunters deluxe wave 2 at Fox Hills Mall Target this morning, bought Smokescreen, left Ripclaw and Starscream. $18.59 is extreme for these, but since this is likely the only deluxe I'm getting from the BH line I figure it's better to just pull that trigger.

Smokescreen is really cool too.

TRU Culver City had 2x TF Generations Starscream!

TJ Maxx Culver had nothing new.

Target Culver had nothing new.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I forgot to mention this, but Target told me about their price matching policy because $18.59 is ridiculous for a TF deluxe at Fox Hills when La Cienega is charging exactly $3 less, I had a photo to prove this. So Target would price-match if it were Walmart or Rite Aid or Amazon.com or even the Target.com website, BUT NOT ANOTHER TARGET STORE!!! Even the employee when he heard the assistant manager tell us that was like "WTF?!?", that's such a stupid policy.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

JT, I've seen $19.19 or thereabouts for TF deluxes at Glendale, La Brea and I think Pasadena and Eagle Rock Targets. At Rosemead Target where I got my Ripclaw and Smokescreen they were 15.13.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    JT, I've seen $19.19 or thereabouts for TF deluxes at Glendale, La Brea and I think Pasadena and Eagle Rock Targets. At Rosemead Target where I got my Ripclaw and Smokescreen they were 15.13.
    CHEESE N CRACKERS! Who does Target think they are, Frank & Sons?

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    CHEESE N CRACKERS! Who does Target think they are, Frank & Sons?
    If you were feeling industrious, couldn't you return him to a Target where the figures are cheaper using your receipt, then just re-buy the figure at the retail price for that store? Or am I making this complicated?
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

Quote Originally Posted by Chaddymac View Post
    If you were feeling industrious, couldn't you return him to a Target where the figures are cheaper using your receipt, then just re-buy the figure at the retail price for that store? Or am I making this complicated?
    I asked them about that, they said they'd have to put the product into the bins, return it to their inventory system, and possibly even reshelve the product since it's going from store to store rather than a simple price adjust.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    I asked them about that, they said they'd have to put the product into the bins, return it to their inventory system, and possibly even reshelve the product since it's going from store to store rather than a simple price adjust.
    A**holes. That's ridiculous.
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

Please watch the language.

And yes, their entire policy on this matter has been utterly ridiculous.

I am John McCain and I support this statement.

US Mp acid storm and soundwave pics looked pretty dope. Can't wait for those! But i'd still love a Sideswipe, prowl, smokescreen or bluestreak US release too!

Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    I am John McCain and I support this statement.

US Mp acid storm and soundwave pics looked pretty dope. Can't wait for those! But i'd still love a Sideswipe, prowl, smokescreen or bluestreak US release too!
    I'd be more impressed if John McClane supported that statement.

The face sculpt on MP Soundwave is inspired by the cartoon, yet the eyes are yellow like the toy, it's a bit confusing and I think they should have gone with swappable heads, a sharper more angular head like the toy and the original MP's cartoon face. Also it should come with a free gold bar.