Page 987 of 1043 FirstFirst ... 4878879379779839849859869879889899909919971037 ... LastLast
Results 9,861 to 9,870 of 10426
    Wait a minute, Bikerscout, how could you have resisted opening MP Prime for so long???

Quote Originally Posted by Chaddymac View Post
    Oh yeah. We should still do that.
    I bet, since I owe you $9 and change.

Ok, so who can meet up in the greater LA area on a Wednesday or Thursday? We can do it in the evening, obviously, but those are the days Bikerscout has off.

I woke up this morning and decided to do a run to the south, concentrating on TF BH Shockwave (no find), but here are the details:

Culver TRU - jack squat.

Hawthorne TRU - nada.

Torrence 405 Walmart - a very bent card for the Imperial Navy Commander, bought, not in their system.

Torrence Del Amo Walmart - I waited 10 minutes behind a train, who lets these longass trains drive through the city during the day?!? Anyway, waited just to get to... zip, very small selection overall, annoying since it's right next to...

Torrence Del Amo TRU - some Kithabas, Luke Hoths, Jar Jars (TVC), 2 more Imperial Navy Commanders (I bought these 2 too).

Torrence Del Amo Target - nothing.

I considered doing a longer run south and east, but the writing felt like it was on the wall: low orders on this case with 2 shelfwarmers to push against 2x Shockwave doom it.

Imperial Navy Commander is pretty good, looks like the picture even, and he's not a behemoth like the TAC version. Shoulders are a little gappy and sport the Republic logo instead of Imperial. Nice working holster with a Rebel Trooper blaster. Helmet nicer than TAC figure, tight but fits on TAC figure (TAC figure's helmet doesn't fit well on TVC figure though). TAC and TVC heads not interchangeable.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    Wait a minute, Bikerscout, how could you have resisted opening MP Prime for so long???
    Fine, how bout this? When we all finally meet up I'll bring Prime to open. Depending where we are it might look geeky though. Idk. Anyway, Chad - I was keeping TC boxed in case we got an extra & I would open the worst box first. But if I was to have both out for display in both modes I'd have to open anyway. I am a slow opener --heck, look at how much the Tvc ROTS Sidious is worth now - didn't open him even tho I was going to. Definitely not opening the silver foil Sidious now. Some things I'm just lazy to open b/c I don't want to go looking for it, unburying boxes and all.
    Different subject, but what still really sucks right now is the $ being gone from preordering Prowl, Smokescreen and bluestreak.

Maybe JT can direct his collecting energy toward Pokemon and stamps -like he's always wanted to....

Just read about the southbay run. Nice!! Too bad TRU sale isn't goin on again. I hope it does once more
    Last edited by bikerscout; 04-12-2013 at 07:56 PM. Reason: south

I figured since you were never going to open your MP-10, I was going to bring mine to compare, but obviously that's a better idea.

TVC Sidious is awful on card and not bad open, you're really missing out there.

At least you are guaranteed those figures at a good price, BBTS wants $80 plus shipping each.

Pokemon is so 14 years ago. Stamps are so 180 years ago.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Hey, I'm still trading for things in their weight in West Indies spices.
    "That's what Sheev said."

Found the Joe Ninja Combat Cruiser at Super Target in Moreno Valley. Curiously, it and the 70 or so (I exaggerate, but not much) HISSes were $16.99.

Every single one I've found has been obviously opened and clumsily resealed, but it appears to be before they hit shelves. I don't suppose that might be wasting a question to Hasbro on? Probably not. They probably forgot some minor accessory in the entire run or something.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

?

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    I figured since you were never going to open your MP-10, I was going to bring mine to compare, but obviously that's a better idea.

TVC Sidious is awful on card and not bad open, you're really missing out there.

At least you are guaranteed those figures at a good price, BBTS wants $80 plus shipping each.

If your MP 10 is already open, wouldn't that be better? Idk. How is Tvc Sidious awful on card? It's not a bad card i have it on.

BBTS wants $80 for reg. and foil Tvc ROTS Sidious??

No, BBTS wants that for the Fairlady Z brothers. And it is a better solution for you to bring yours SO THAT YOU OPEN IT!! I swear, he has the attention span of a gold fish.

I could probably clear a Thursday.

I missed JT's question somehow. I can probably do it, but it's going to depend upon what Wednesday or Thursday.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Up until late May, my weekday afternoons are pretty busy. When school's... out, for... sum-mah, then it's open season. No more books, or of my dirty looks.
    "That's what Sheev said."