Page 993 of 1035 FirstFirst ... 4938939439839899909919929939949959969971003 ... LastLast
Results 9,921 to 9,930 of 10341
    Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    After May 24th, I have few if any school responsibilities.

Oh, and there's tumbleweeds as far as SW figures around me, in case you wanted an update.
    After the 25th works better for me.

You know, there'll be a Star Wars Day celebration on the 25th around my neck of the woods. I'm just sayin'...
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Target and TRU Culver had jacksquat.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    I found some of wave 2 of the Iron Man Marvel Legends at Glendale Target today. Bought Mark 42 and movie Iron Patriot since they were on sale. Ultron was not present though.

IM3 was disappointing enough that I almost didn't want those figures at all.
    Oh dear, that's not good to hear, I haven't seen it yet.

After May 24th, I have few if any school responsibilities.
    I was shooting for sooner, but caught a cold so this week is definitely out, that could end up working.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaddymac View Post
    After the 25th works better for me.
    Was that just randomly arbitrary, or for real? I can't tell anymore.

You know, there'll be a Star Wars Day celebration on the 25th around my neck of the woods. I'm just sayin'...
    I doubt I can make that, I have an event early the next day.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

This Saturday and next Tuesday evening are definitely out for me. Not sure of anything else off-hand.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Was that just randomly arbitrary, or for real? I can't tell anymore.
    For real - this month sucks for me. My brother's wedding, then Upfronts in NY, then I'm out of town because screw you guys I need a vacation, then a Dodger game. Things don't become normal again until after the 25th. Randomly arbitrary... like I'd ever.
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

For real - this month sucks for me. My brother's wedding, then Upfronts in NY, then I'm out of town because screw you guys I need a vacation, then a Dodger game. Things don't become normal again until after the 25th. Randomly arbitrary... like I'd ever.
    Oh yeah, well same to your face!

Ok, there you have it, Memorial Day weekend or after, hope your place has A/C Chaddy.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I live up the hill from Dodger Stadium. Let me know if you want free parking.

Quote Originally Posted by Maradona View Post
    I live up the hill from Dodger Stadium. Let me know if you want free parking.
    Thanks, man! I don't need it, but that's really generous.

JT, it was more like Tony Stark Rises than an Iron Man film. Off the heels of The Avengers, this sort of middling mess shouldn't be allowed. If you do end up seeing it, temper expectations greatly.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    JT, it was more like Tony Stark Rises than an Iron Man film. Off the heels of The Avengers, this sort of middling mess shouldn't be allowed. If you do end up seeing it, temper expectations greatly.
    Oh dear, thanks for the intel.