Page 1 of 334 123451151101 ... LastLast

Talking Suprises are everywhere, in COLORADO!

Okay, first suprise, All C's, yeah yeah, dont want to hear about it, anyway, i went in yesterday with toys my father had purchased for me, not knowing i had them all, i took them in, and went up to the deak woman, explained our situation, and we had all the price tags on the toys still. she said i could exchange (for full price!) so i exchanged a K-3PO, and a Duro for a Shmi and an EU Obi Wan! The Bespin Guard towards the purchase of a Darth Vader with removible helmit! i only spent 20.00 for the remainder of the Vader. It might have been the fact that I did come in alot and usually bought soimething, or they are being nice and not slimey! the second suprise in Target, in aurora had the Shmi and the EU obi, as well as the Ketwol wave, and the legecy assortment, and B-Wings!!!! if you still need em, go, i mean NOW!

Good luck

Also, All C's had a hochunk of Luke X-Wing Wave! if you cant wait for those.
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

Hi Mrhat! It's Jayspawn. I'm back. Target on Abeline has lots of Luke X-Wings and Death Star Escape Hans. I saw Shirtless Darth Maul at Electronics Botique in Aurora Mall also. He looks pretty cool. He had a $14.99 tag though and I decided to hold out for a cheaper retail price.

I picked up a TIE Interceptor at TRU on Mississippi. Did you you get one yet?
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Thumbs up Deluxe in Greeley

Found the Deluxe Maul and Luke in the Greeley WalMart today. They were $9.96@
    0 /// /// F=MA~~~~~~~~~~~~
    [FONT=tahoma]I'm a SW Fan, Honk if you R2![/FONT]
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    [FONT=fixedsys]GREAT TRADERS! [/FONT]
    [FONT=tahoma]Baal
    good shot jansen
    JediTricks
    shinakuma43
    SWAFMAN
    Thrawn
    vulcantouch-legendary bounty hunter!
    [/FONT]

R2 Up to her neck in sand on the beaches of Hawaii

Deluxe Has Entered COLORADO

I went into Super K-Mart off of chambers and Colfax, and low and behold, 3 fresh cases of the Deluxe Maul and Luke, also, THe Luke X-Wing Wave, K-Mart is great at the Holidays, as they have clearly shown me today.

Thay are 9.98 a piece, and the total will come to 21.45 for both with Tax.

So get them while their Hot, its not like they will last long. The Mauls are abouve the Bactas on a hook, the Lukes are on the base below it, lines are getting long over there, so go, NOW
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

Deluxe

....and don't forget if you are into the card variations, both the Luke and Vader have already changed numbers...
    Variations
    0 /// /// F=MA~~~~~~~~~~~~
    [FONT=tahoma]I'm a SW Fan, Honk if you R2![/FONT]
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    [FONT=fixedsys]GREAT TRADERS! [/FONT]
    [FONT=tahoma]Baal
    good shot jansen
    JediTricks
    shinakuma43
    SWAFMAN
    Thrawn
    vulcantouch-legendary bounty hunter!
    [/FONT]

R2 Up to her neck in sand on the beaches of Hawaii

K-Mart has Luke and Maul for good prices. I picked up Luke Bacta already and I'm waiting on Maul for now. TRU on Mississippi had some Palmtalkers and Shirtless Maul last week. For like a day.

K-Mart on Colfax & Chambers is a great store for Star Wars stuff.

I just the Sandtrooper wave at Target in off Mississippi & Abeline. I also picked up a dirty Scout Trooper at K-Mart on Colfaxt last week too. I'll be really happy if these two start showing up more in mass!

Thumbs down i LOATHE all-c's. . .

. . .buncha bitter, clenched scalpers w/personality disorders, every last One of em i like to take advantage of their considerable ignorance every chance i get

hey everybody(DR.nick) well new here but been to many forums...so lets get started ...the super k-mart on colfax and kipling..right around there has about 3-4 case of the lando wave with a few black r2's floating around there some on the pegs and some up high...if you go look up for digimon or something there is about a case up there too so if your still lookin for the r2 he's there and happy to see you

Anyone find anything of the FX-7 wave? I've been looking like crazy. Where the hell are they?