Page 1 of 1037 1234511511015011001 ... LastLast

L.A. area Just Found

It appears a hardware issue has killed our gigantic thread, so we'll just have to use cached versions on Google or Archive.org to see the old days. But enough about the past...

IT'S

the Los Angeles-area Just Found thread, version 2! And may Target have mercy on our souls.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

We need to get it back. This is comparable to the Smithsonian burning down.
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by Commtech View Post
    What the hell happened?
    A hardware issue, I said this already. Specifically, the RAID controller on the server died, it controls the various harddrives in the server, and when it went, it funked up some data as well as corrupting the backups. Steve's been working to repair the damage and had the company who writes this software trying to salvage it, but to no avail for our LA Just Found thread. (I actually warned you guys this might happen a couple years ago and tried to head it off, but folks flipped out over it real bad.)

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

i'm surprised it didn't happen sooner.

here's to a new beginning!

apparently the Sith Infiltrator and V Wing have been found at a target in california so be on the lookout for these.

i'm definitely passing on the infiltrator as a means of protest but will buy the V wing for sure.

If anyone sees the V-Wing and/or the Sith Infiltrator, please stash them for Good Old Snags.

TAC Wave 3, TAC Wave 3.1, TAC Vintage Figures and the Clone Attack Battle Pack are all up for pre-order at EE right now.
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    i'm surprised it didn't happen sooner.

here's to a new beginning!

apparently the Sith Infiltrator and V Wing have been found at a target in california so be on the lookout for these.

i'm definitely passing on the infiltrator as a means of protest but will buy the V wing for sure.
    Got a source on those sightings? I'm surprised they're hitting already, but not entirely disbelieving because Hasbro's been really crazy with their scheduling for the past 2 years.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Got a source on those sightings? I'm surprised they're hitting already, but not entirely disbelieving because Hasbro's been really crazy with their scheduling for the past 2 years.
    front page of rebelscum

i know, i know...not the most popular source around here.

i just might preorder some of the VTAC's. from the Hasbro Q&A's, they're saying that the vintage figs won't be produced in as great quantity as VTSC but more in line with VOTC so if i want to make sure i get a few snowtroopers i might need to order a case.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    front page of rebelscum

i know, i know...not the most popular source around here.
    Not a problem with me, they even have a photo of 'em: http://www.rebelscum.com/story/front...und_104375.asp
    I just wanted to make sure it wasn't something that was just forums to forums rumormilling, or you read it off Supershadow.

Man, whenever this forum goes down, I feel like a junky trying to score. I feel better now, but will miss our sacred historical documents.