Page 3 of 1041 FirstFirst 123456713531035031003 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Turbowars View Post
    Dude, if you buy that Infiltrator the next time I stop by your place I will break your Padme Maquette in half.
    Snags, listen to Turbo!

that Infiltrator sucks. you don't want to buy it. there's no way that vehicle should be smaller than Hasbro's X-Wings.
    Red 6 or Bust - 2005 SSG Fantasy Football Champion
    bith tannen - 2006 SSG Fantasy Football Champion
    red 6 - 2008 SSG Fantasy Football Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Commtech View Post
    Awesome avatar Speck! Where is that mailbox? I need to go get a picture of me next to one of those posing as threepio.
    It's on Alameda, right in front of Jay Leno's studio at NBC (across from the gas station). There's another one by Taco Bell across from WB studios on Olive Ave.

I can't wait until they unveil the new stamps.

Kb

KB has some TAC up at the moment

Quote Originally Posted by santosha View Post
    KB has some TAC up at the moment

Thanks Santosha. I was able to order the last 5 Galactic marines they had in stock. Too bad there were no concept troopers left. There are some airborne troopers if anyone cares.

Went to Burbank Target this morning and there were only 2 figures on the pegs: R2 and an airborne trooper. Weird! Where was the rest of the case? Who knows. No signs of the new ships yet.

Strange I saw the same thing at Target in Culver City on Jefferson, I got there at 8.10am and the Super Battle Droid and Airborne were the only two on the pegs.
    Weird

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    Snags, listen to Turbo!

that Infiltrator sucks. you don't want to buy it. there's no way that vehicle should be smaller than Hasbro's X-Wings.
    Bah! It was a one-man ship that didn't do anything in the film except a fly-by and sitting behind Darth Maul while he took out his binoculars. It doesn't NEED to be any bigger.

Let me ask you this: do you have a Slave 1 in your collection? It's also ridiculously out of scale! If you've got one, I think you need to throw it away

The Infiltrator looks great, and the opening front makes for a neat action feature for the kids (and more playful adults) without sacrificing the look of the ship in 'normal' mode.

The V-wing looks amazing, too! I'll be picking up one for myself (maybe 2 eventually) and an Infiltrator for my lady's son.

So Burbank Target's now had Obi-Wan and Lava Miner on one day, and R2 & an Airborne today. Weird.

Since the Airborne and Galactic Marine clones are shipping in future cases, I've decided not to get all hot and bothered when they show up online. Without free shipping or a coupon, it's just not worth it. I could have saved so much money during Saga 2006 if I had just been more patient. I suffered the paranoia of ROTS when clones would disappear forever, only to resurface in H&V and GB the next year.

Quote Originally Posted by Commtech View Post
    Thanks Santosha. I was able to order the last 5 Galactic marines they had in stock. Too bad there were no concept troopers left. There are some airborne troopers if anyone cares.

Went to Burbank Target this morning and there were only 2 figures on the pegs: R2 and an airborne trooper. Weird! Where was the rest of the case? Who knows. No signs of the new ships yet.
    Sounds like Jackie Chan finally figured out how to use the DPCI.
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

I guess it seems that the VA thread is now the biggest Just Found one.

hehehehhe

Isobaws&
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten