Page 4 of 1037 FirstFirst 1234567814541045041004 ... LastLast
    Hey Snags, thanks for the Airbornes!

Saw some new pictures of the GG ObiWan Clone Armor statue- not very impressed, but my pre-order should be on the way. Let's hope that TAC hits hard next week, and that we see wave 2/3 soon.

Oh NO!!! the posts are gone! That sucks. Lots of great finds and stashes in there.
    Santosha! Nice to see you here. I haven't been on a 8am run in a long while.
    Hide it, Post it, and PM it.

We were sent the SSC CIV Luke image yesterday but we are not allowed to post it... I suspect we'll see it on Thursday.
    "SirSteve"
    Check out my new venture:
    CollectionStation.com - A social network for collectors!

Funny Money long time no see hope all is well and your ready for Celeb IV, my son is I know that.

Quote Originally Posted by SirSteve View Post
    We were sent the SSC CIV Luke image yesterday but we are not allowed to post it... I suspect we'll see it on Thursday.
    AAARRGGGGGH! More money to be spent!
    Hide it, Post it, and PM it.

Civ

As we get closer, do any of you want to make plans to meet up at CIV? Are any/all of you going to the fan club day (Thursday)?

Quote Originally Posted by toonimator View Post
    I'm getting a 404 page... how'd it look?
    Check it out
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Luke_CIV.jpg  
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

I will be there the fan club day and would like to meet and put names to faces. The only time I could get into the store was between 7 and 9pm on Thursday so Im sure my son and I will be there for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by santosha View Post
    The only time I could get into the store was between 7 and 9pm on Thursday so Im sure my son and I will be there for a while.
    What do you mean, do you have to reserve time in the store?

If you want to go to the store to buy items and you are a fan member with a 4 day pass you can have an exclusive time in the store till 9am Friday. It costs nothing to do it you just go back to the web site of Gen Con and pick a time.
    "The Celebration IV Store opens at 10am on Thursday, May 24th and runs 24 hours a day until 2pm Monday, May 28th. Official Star Wars Fan Club members who purchase 4-day badges will have exclusive access to the Celebration Store from 10am on Thursday, May 24th until 9 am Friday, May 25th."
    This is the quote form the Web site