Page 5 of 1043 FirstFirst 12345678915551055051005 ... LastLast
    I want to know if anyone here knows where Turbowars lives? I want to buy a Sith Infiltrator and stick it in his yard like a Lawn Knome

Actually, I'll buy like 12, park around the corner, and every time he comes outside to get rid of it, I'll stash another one there as soon as he goes back inside!

To be honest, Turbo can make out with this plan as if he returned them all to Target he'd get $240+ off me - but I wouldn't let him get it the easy way!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    I want to know if anyone here knows where Turbowars lives? I want to buy a Sith Infiltrator and stick it in his yard like a Lawn Knome

Actually, I'll buy like 12, park around the corner, and every time he comes outside to get rid of it, I'll stash another one there as soon as he goes back inside!

To be honest, Turbo can make out with this plan as if he returned them all to Target he'd get $240+ off me - but I wouldn't let him get it the easy way!
    Wow, you would do that just for me?
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post

Find the R2 mailbox next to NBC, head West for two blocks, make a right.

It would make a funny YouTube video for sure!

Then film the customer service counter in Target when Turbo carries a stack of 12 of the ships in stacked 6ft high, or wheels that many in on a shopping cart and zoom in on the employee's expression behind the counter.

See if Turbo eBays them, he'll have to spend 12 weeks doing so dealing with his much-hated ship or he'll deflate his own auction prices by flooding them out there.

And if Target only allows so much of a return without a receipt, we could follow him to various Targets, Toys R Us stores, Wal-Marts, etc. or see him try to sell those to Jackie Chan or Headphones outside of Frank And Sons' and get that on film. Hehe.

The point being Turbo: you'd see more of that ship than you'd ever care to and EARN your $240 or such.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by santosha View Post
    If you want to go to the store to buy items and you are a fan member with a 4 day pass you can have an exclusive time in the store till 9am Friday. It costs nothing to do it you just go back to the web site of Gen Con and pick a time.
    "The Celebration IV Store opens at 10am on Thursday, May 24th and runs 24 hours a day until 2pm Monday, May 28th. Official Star Wars Fan Club members who purchase 4-day badges will have exclusive access to the Celebration Store from 10am on Thursday, May 24th until 9 am Friday, May 25th."
    This is the quote form the Web site
    That sucks, I thought that it meant that the fan club members had all day Thursday to hit the store. So if I've waited this long to pre-register, am I gonna get stuck with a 3am reservation?

I reserved a time on Thursday from 12PM to 3PM. Gotta get in early and get out.

Found the WM-Exclusive Treachery on Saleucami Battle Pack earlier today - very cool set! It's cool to finally have a Commander Neyo figure. Also grabbed 3 more McQuarrie Troopers and 2 more Galactic Marines while at WM.
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Spotted a few Tantive IV Battle Packs at Target West Hollywood tonight. Also, they have a bunch of the ROTS Clone Trooper Blaster on clearance (unmarked) for $4.98, this is actually the fairly-decent POTF2 Stormtrooper blaster mold but instead of ridiculous white or camo or the new goofy clean gray & black with huge logo, it's just black with silver paint weathering (and that blaster toy is based directly on Kenner's Electronic Laser Rifle mold, which itself was based on the 3-Position Laser Rifle toy but without the moving motor and folding stock, which is the one drawback to this mold since the folding stock under the barrel is the accurate look and no stock is no accurate).

Quote Originally Posted by didgeboy View Post
    Are the Infiltrator and the V wing Target Exclusives?

P.S. and no "only dumb people jokes..." ; )
    No, they are not exclusives.

I just realized, my post count is gonna take a hit from losing that thread.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

OK, I registered for CIV 4-day pass, but only had late times for the store (after 1am). That sucks. So, I'm going to the store on Friday. Hey Snags, give me a call when you're at the store if there's anything cool that looks like it will run out.

Quote Originally Posted by Jango Speck View Post
    OK, I registered for CIV 4-day pass, but only had late times for the store (after 1am). That sucks. So, I'm going to the store on Friday. Hey Snags, give me a call when you're at the store if there's anything cool that looks like it will run out.
    Will do.
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

i'm only going to 1 day of C IV so i guess i should count on not being able to land any of the exclusives.