Page 6 of 1029 FirstFirst ... 234567891016561065061006 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 10289
  1. #51
    I got a 4-day pass. I'll probably pop into the store sometime before the weekend, but it looks like my options are shrinking due to the popularity of this new Quick Path. Gotta make my reserevation now.

  2. #52
    Oh, I forgot another sighting, the TAC Vader/Coin Holder sets were at Los Feliz TRU tonight, $10.99 each, they had a half dozen or so.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

    "We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

  3. #53
    If anyone can stash or pick up a mint card Concept Trooper for me I would greatly appreciate it. Haven't found the darn thing in perfect shape!

  4. #54
    Last night I saw a carpload of boxes at WM out in Beaumont. The only SW-related box I saw was for the Vader w/ coin album. So, presumably, that and the figures should be on shelves at Wally World soon.

    I picked up a Mongol for myself. They also had Kal-El, but that figure is stupid.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

  5. #55
    Got to Target a couple minutes late, missed the Battlestar Pegasus & Classic Cylon Raider Titaniums (Plumber Bob beat me to 'em), the only other neat thing they had was 4 Tantive IV BPs (and a random 41st Elite on the pegs). All seemed to be the normal variety with 2 different Rebel heads, but I got nitpicky on paint & warped accessories and decided to pass for now. Eventually I'll get a pack, and try swapping Stormtrooper helmets & belts with a couple TSC Sandtroopers for better accuracy on both sides... just gotta convince myself I can find a use for Vader and live with 2 more crappy-body RFTs. Fritzkrieg's female RFT customs over on Rebelscum are a strong temptation for the helmets & vests, at least (though he used VTSC Han's vest).

  6. #56
    Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Oh, I forgot another sighting, the TAC Vader/Coin Holder sets were at Los Feliz TRU tonight, $10.99 each, they had a half dozen or so.
    I wonder if the TRU's are going to sell it for different prices. I bought my Vader/Coin Holder at the TRU in Thousand Oaks over the weekend and they were selling for $9.99 which is the same price as Target. I thought that was strange because TRU is always higher on their toys than Target or WM. I also found a Battle Droid at another TRU and paid $6.99 for it. I was expecting at least $7.99. For all I know the prices may have changed since I bought mine.

  7. #57
    East Colorado Target in Pasadena has all the comic 2-packs and has the snow-bunny padme on clearance for 13.98. I actually bought it at that price.

  8. #58
    Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Oh, I forgot another sighting, the TAC Vader/Coin Holder sets were at Los Feliz TRU tonight, $10.99 each, they had a half dozen or so.
    I actually bought the Vader album at Los Felix TU on the 15th for 9.99. They were on the shelf with a few Obi Wans and R2s. I can't believe they upped the price! Pretty sneaky to raise the price the weekend their Star Wars gift card promotion kicks off. I think thats a little unscrupulous.

  9. #59
    Quote Originally Posted by wampaslayr View Post
    I wonder if the TRU's are going to sell it for different prices. I bought my Vader/Coin Holder at the TRU in Thousand Oaks over the weekend and they were selling for $9.99 which is the same price as Target. I thought that was strange because TRU is always higher on their toys than Target or WM. I also found a Battle Droid at another TRU and paid $6.99 for it. I was expecting at least $7.99. For all I know the prices may have changed since I bought mine.
    TRU seems to be charging more for everything that's not a basic figure pricepoint, the vehicles are $5 more, the Unleashed BPs I think are a buck more. Based on what Toydarian just said, my guess is they originally had it set to MSRP and then changed it after the weekend.

    Quote Originally Posted by K M Toydarian View Post
    I actually bought the Vader album at Los Felix TU on the 15th for 9.99. They were on the shelf with a few Obi Wans and R2s. I can't believe they upped the price! Pretty sneaky to raise the price the weekend their Star Wars gift card promotion kicks off. I think thats a little unscrupulous.
    None of the TAC basic figures were there yesterday. Raising the price for the promo is pretty sleazy. It's still $10 on their website too:
    http://www.toysrus.com/product/index...ductId=2486972
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

    "We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

  10. #60
    Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    I picked up a Mongol for myself. They also had Kal-El, but that figure is stupid.
    Kal-El's the one with the 'headband' of sorts, right? I wouldn't call it 'stupid'... just 'not good for Superman'. A couple more tweaks and it'd have made a pretty cool Eradicator, or even a Superman:TAS Jor-El with some heavier retooling.

    A couple weeks ago I saw TONS of that guy at the WMs around Magic Mountain. He'll be the new "rehashed Supes from the old Batman/Superman 2-pack of 3 years ago" from the Luthor/Brainiac/Darkseid wave, I think... that is, if the regular and angry Supermen don't prevent him from reaching pegs at other stores

    Target's 4 JLU basic figure pegs are now completely full of Superman & Batman, with one Steel and a yellow-card blue-cape Wonder Woman (return?) to show how bad it really is.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO