Page 8 of 1035 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218581085081008 ... LastLast
    Just ordered a couple of IN STOCK McQuarrie Concept Boba Fetts! Link:

http://www.kbtoys.com/genProduct.htm...7/INstock/Y/D/
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    Thanks Snags! i just ordered 2 of the Fetts.
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Damn. Missed the Fett, but got a few other things I haven't seen yet.

I could have gotten 2 Fetts (had them in my virtual basket there at KB) but decided not to. I don't think he'll be hard to find:

I hit my Wal-Mart tonight and they had 12 cases or more of TAC Wave 1. The guy opened several for me and let me take what I wanted:

I got 2 Galactic Marines (makes my 4-count I wanted complete) another Super Battle Droid, and another Mustafar Lava Miner.

Then I completed the set I got for one of my collecting buddies getting him a Galactic Marine, Airborne, Miner, and SBD as well (I already had the rest for him)

They also had the Order-66 Treachery at Saleucami sets and I got myself one. They got in boxes of these and there might have been 8 of them per box and 6 boxes or something.

No new Galactic Heroes

No TAC Wave 2 - but I really didn't expect to find that. I think the report was suspect in that case.

They also did not get the new vehicles, but I won a black variant Clone Pilot on eBay to fly one of the V-wings I plan on purchasing when I get the chance. I think my friend has another one he'll let go for me. (With shipping, my pilot was only $10 so it didn't bother me).

The Spider-Man 3 collection arrived at Wal-Mart as well but is being held until it turns midnite on Saturday the 24th. Most of the toys for any line aren't supposed to be stocked until then (the Wal-Mart reset goes into effect then) but Spider-Man will be their focus. There will be a guy in a Spider-Man costume at many Wal-Mart stores and you'll be able to get your picture taken with him. (He'll be at too many stores all at once for it to be El Chuxter in the Spidey-suit). But I'm thinking about getting my picture taken with Spider-Man. It would help support the evidence that I'm a Super-Geek on MySpace.

Well, that's about it. Saturday the 24th and Sunday the 25th will be big toy shopping days at Wal-Mart and Target respectively. With many Wal-Mart's being 24 hour stores now, I recommend hitting them at 2am or so - everything will be gone by any decent hour because jerks like myself will have already visited your local stores.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

This afternoon I went on a long run out east along the 210. The Wal-Mart in Duarte had at least 20 or so Treachery at Saleucami Battle Packs. They also had Wave 1 TAC. A woman had most of the clones in her basket, but I think she was just looking for the best paint apps. She put an Airborne trooper back on the pegs, said she wasn't getting that one, so I bought it. Didn't stick around to see if she cleaned out the other figs though. Had a ton of Vader albums too.
    Target was sporatic with wave 9 remnants. Did get 2 combat engineer troopers at Eagle Rock, and a Elite Corps trooper in Pasadena. I think they may have been the wave 9 revisions, with lots of older figs too (Chewy/3PO, Endor Luke etc.)
    Just need to find Appo now. Don't think I'll find the Wal-Mart wave in LA.

If anyone finds a WM Saleucami BP, please grab one for me. I don't have time to trek to the outer rim territories for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    I could have gotten 2 Fetts (had them in my virtual basket there at KB) but decided not to. I don't think he'll be hard to find
    Here in Burbank he will be. I bet some of them don't even make it to the pegs (same thing happened with Scorch for a few months).

Update: Looks like Fett is now sold out.
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

I'll be after 3 of the Fetts when they hit stores, but not too disappointed I missed him on KB. One'll be 'regular' from the turnaround painting, and the other two'll sport the alternate helmet until I get around to customizing one into something else. The other alt-helmet one will get a few minor tweaks to set him apart from his boss.

I would have ordered if I could have gotten some or all of the 6 Death Star Troopers I wanted from that wave - but they were no where to be found. That makes me wonder why. Why would the concept Fetts be left and no Luke Ceremony or Han Gunner Station? You'd figure the Luke and Han might pegwarm even if the others were army builders - but not a limited edition Fett.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.