Page 9 of 1040 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319591095091009 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    I would have ordered if I could have gotten some or all of the 6 Death Star Troopers I wanted from that wave - but they were no where to be found. That makes me wonder why. Why would the concept Fetts be left and no Luke Ceremony or Han Gunner Station? You'd figure the Luke and Han might pegwarm even if the others were army builders - but not a limited edition Fett.
    Good question. I was thinking maybe they mislabeled it and it's actually McQuarrie Stormtrooper we'll be getting (which would be okay with me). I wish they would've had the Death Star Trooper and Rebel Honor Guards as well - would've grabbed a few of each.

After shipping (less than $1 a figure for my order) and tax (no tax charged), each figure cost $8.75 a piece. Not too shabby. And I won't have to race the likes of Headphones and Jackie Chan to the pegs for them.
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Just used the DPCI at Burbank Target to get a full case of TAC. Goodbye EE order! Guys, I hung the Obis, R2s, LavaMiner and Mace on the pegs. I didn't stash them because I think most of us have these already.

My McQuarrie Bobas shipped already. Won't be long now.
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Just got an email from EE with a $25.00 coupon towards anything in the store. I just don't know what to get...

Quote Originally Posted by Jango Speck View Post
    Just got an email from EE with a $25.00 coupon towards anything in the store. I just don't know what to get...
    Same here, dude. Looking now...
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

SideShow e-mailed me that they expect my Endor Rebel 3-pack to come in soon. When they ship it, a $25 off coupon for SideShow will also be included. I wonder if it will only be good for warehouse stock of things they can't sell - like old Buffy the Vampire Slayer figures, etc? It would be awesome if I can call them up and tell them to apply it to the Bubo Creature Pack when they get ready to charge that to my account (but I'd doubt it).
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Yes I got the 25.00 off am also looking

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    SideShow e-mailed me that they expect my Endor Rebel 3-pack to come in soon. When they ship it, a $25 off coupon for SideShow will also be included. I wonder if it will only be good for warehouse stock of things they can't sell - like old Buffy the Vampire Slayer figures, etc? It would be awesome if I can call them up and tell them to apply it to the Bubo Creature Pack when they get ready to charge that to my account (but I'd doubt it).
    Sideshow coupons and giftcards are usually the worst. There are always heavy restrictions. I haven't seen one yet, that can be used towards anything new or Star Wars related.

my mcquarrie fetts shipped from kaybee.com as well. let's just hope that they are indeed fetts.

i'll be getting the neyo battlepack in the mail from another collector so i don't have to worry about Crenshaw or Panorama WM's never getting them in.