Burbank Target reset this morning... naturally, I was 15 minutes late getting there. Plumber Bob & Boxcar Willy were leaving the parking lot when I arrived... got in, there were 2 R2s, 2 Obis, a Mace, and an SBD (PM for stash!) left of TAC. They also had a bunch of Vader coin albums, and 3 of the new Nerf blasters (2 clone 1 rebel). Tons of POTC:AWE figures and deluxe (bought the Deluxe Elizabeth) and most of the other toys for that line, a bunch of Spidey 3, and Marvel Signature Series "Legends" Cyclops-in-Astonishing-X-Men-outfit... not sure if it's exclusive or not, but it was $20 like the exclusive Punisher & 1st App Spidey were and there were 6 of him, no other characters. No SW vehicles, and a gray sticker on the vehicle tag. No peg at the moment for Expanded Universe sets, either (hopefully the "week of 4/8" SW mini-reset for the Order 66 endcap will return them, just in time for Wave 2)

In the Hot Wheels aisle were two guys I didn't recognize gabbing over the cars, and later another stranger went through the cars for awhile, taking a few, while two other guys I didn't recognize hit the action figure aisle, making a beeline for SW. One guy left empty-handed, I think, the other left with 2 coin albums. Weird! Someone must've put a call out, or something. I do wonder what Bob & Willy made off with...