Page 22 of 1038 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632721225221022 ... LastLast
    Excellent, I got an email yesterday that mine had shipped.

Quote Originally Posted by swabie2424 View Post
    Man, I'm gone for a few days and all heck breaks loose. (I'm behind I know.) New thread... and my pictures of the Scalper Gallery are gone forever
    If they were attachments, check your attachments listing in the User Control Panel, they're probably still there - that's what happened the last time this occurred, attachments don't get deleted because they're not in the same data as the threads themselves. If they were links, go to google and search the thread by their archive, or try archive.org.

Quote Originally Posted by santosha View Post
    Star Wars Stamps info came out, you can vote on what stamps you want to see. Cool
    http://www.uspsjedimaster.com/main/splash.html
    Technically, they're all getting made in that whole pane, we're just voting on which stamp gets done as a single sheet as well. And they won't hit retail until late May.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by santosha View Post
    Star Wars Stamps info came out, you can vote on what stamps you want to see. Cool
    http://www.uspsjedimaster.com/main/splash.html
    I wish they'd have left out the few prequel ones and then done a separate prequel sheet. The look misplaced among all the OT stamps.

Stoked

Nothing to report at the two Targets in the Culver City area this morning.
    On a better note I wanted to let you guys know the company I work for just got awarded the special effects to do the new Marvel Hulk movie. Have only seen part of the story so far, will have to wait and see.

As long as the Hulk appears sooner than an hour into the film... cool!

Burbank Target was kinda crummy, only an Airborne & Obi-Wan left of TAC. They restocked coin albums, though, and the TMNT figures are ringin up at $7.05 instead of the advertised markdown of $7.19 so I picked up Mikey.

I let you know more when I see the story boards, but I believe he is fighting a character call the abomination who is a character the size of the Hulk

La Cienega TRU- 10am - had nothing new. 7 Coin Albums and Two Airborne Marines . Thought they would go quick. They have been on the pegs for two days with a few other misc. TAC figures, (Obi, R2,..)
    Hide it, Post it, and PM it.

Los Feliz TRU at 12:30 had all the TAC wave 1 figures except the McQuarrie Stormie. I picked up a couple Galactic Marines, an Airborne Trooper, the Lava Miner, and the Super Battle Droid. There was a 3rd Marine on the pegs, but I didn't notice if there were dupes of the others among the sea of Obi-Wan & R2s. Target Eagle Rock and both in Pasadena had nothing beyond Obi-Wan, R2, and Mace.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Los Feliz TRU at 12:30 had all the TAC wave 1 figures except the McQuarrie Stormie. I picked up a couple Galactic Marines, an Airborne Trooper, the Lava Miner, and the Super Battle Droid. There was a 3rd Marine on the pegs, but I didn't notice if there were dupes of the others among the sea of Obi-Wan & R2s. Target Eagle Rock and both in Pasadena had nothing beyond Obi-Wan, R2, and Mace.
    i should've mentioned it earlier JT but please stash any galactic marines you find at your local stores. i still need 2 more of them.

Awww, it seems like the photos got wiped out, too!

After a brief search on Google, I found the page with the Headphones pic on it... but the links don't work.

Link

Guess we have to keep a lookout for these guys and snap some more pix!

- J!

Edit: Shortened link down(KH)
    Last edited by Kidhuman; 03-30-2007 at 11:37 AM.