Page 23 of 1030 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733731235231023 ... LastLast
    I'll check and see if I still have those Headphones pics on my computer. I had also posted some photos of Jackie Chan, hopefully those are still around too.
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Wanna give a hug shout out to FB for supplying the DPCI for TAC for me as I got my Clones, Miners and conecept Stormies today.

Another favor: can someone PM me the DCPI for the Order 66 packs?
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Just a Spidey 3 and POTC restock at Target today... still a lone Obi from TAC, and a bunch of Rep Beens and one Podracer 2-pack from TSC. A couple coin albums, nothin else. Picked up black-suit Spidey since it's on sale, but I'll wait to get the WM-exclusive Venom (the only Venom that's BLACK!). Also picked up at extra Deluxe Will Turner for customs.

Nothing to report at the two Targets in the Culver city area,
    "The Pegs are Dry"

Concept Boba Fett

Was checking around on Ebay and I saw that the McQuarrie Boba is already going for big bucks. This is gonna be a tough figure to find IMO, even at 2 per case. A couple of guys here at work who are just casual fans of SW were telling me they want one and they don't even collect SW figures.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Star-Wars-30th-A...QQcmdZViewItem

[FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

The latest issue of ToyFare's also calling it the #1 hottest figure and going for big bucks on the secondary market already... and it's not even out! Unless you don't read the issue until May, the month on its cover, it looks incredibly ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by toonimator View Post
    The latest issue of ToyFare's also calling it the #1 hottest figure and going for big bucks on the secondary market already... and it's not even out! Unless you don't read the issue until May, the month on its cover, it looks incredibly ridiculous.
    Hahaha, their top 10 is ALWAYS completely awful. They actually listed a Hasbro ML Iron Man (unmasked variant) in their list as well. Those Hasbro Marvel Legends don't belong anywhere near a Top 10 List. No McQuarrie Stormtrooper on their list, which is an another oversight. I bet any one of us here in LA Just Found could compile a better list than those jokers.
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSnags View Post
    Was checking around on Ebay and I saw that the McQuarrie Boba is already going for big bucks. This is gonna be a tough figure to find IMO, even at 2 per case. A couple of guys here at work who are just casual fans of SW were telling me they want one and they don't even collect SW figures.

Well... I hate to admit this but I have a Target near where I'm working now that no one goes to and in 2 days I have taken "Hostage" 4 Hotwheel Treasure Hunts... I will happily release them to HW collector's that have taken "Hostage" any TAC wave 2 figures especially Boba Fett...

Quote Originally Posted by JodyB View Post
    Well... I hate to admit this but I have a Target near where I'm working now that no one goes to and in 2 days I have taken "Hostage" 4 Hotwheel Treasure Hunts... I will happily release them to HW collector's that have taken "Hostage" any TAC wave 2 figures especially Boba Fett...

You should leave a ransom note "hidden" on one of the pegs.

It was like when Scorch came out people were bidding crazy for it on ebay ?
    The more people want it the more people will pay. A collection piece is only worth what someone will pay for it. So we will just have to find as many as we can to finance the rest of this year, as it being the 30th year the wallet is going to get pounded.