Page 25 of 1035 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627282935751255251025 ... LastLast
    Turns out I've got two extra unopened Airbornes. I'm looking for two Commander Appos. Anyone wanna trade?

leaving Ralphs empty handed??? at least get some water or soda or coffee for the road!

i picked up two more SBD's today.

TAC is going to be tough to come by at Target for the time being as they only have two pegs for it with the other pegs occupied by Saga. also that 4/8 date for Order 66 is total bunk as that date is Easter and Target will be closed.

Very nice pix Snags. I just ordered the Wave 2 case (the one with only one of each figure), can't wait to pick it up next week.

Nice Picture, BlueSnags! You're making me jealous.

I can't buy a case though. I'm going to army build some figures and not bother with Han, Biggs, and Luke, though they do look nice!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Thanks guys. You'll love this wave. The Han is the surprise of the bunch - great figure, very nice. Luke is about what I expected (bad headsculp, rest is good). DS Commander and Honor Guard are great - want to get a few more of those two. Biggs is great. Boba is awesome - one of my favorite figures EVER.
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSnags View Post
    Here are a few "Recent Acquisition" ...
    Nice! Very nice. I thought you were setting everyone up for an April fools joke!

Chaddymac and I hit TRU La Cienega this morning along with about 60 Wii hopefuls. What was new as far as Star Wars?... A new case of wave one TAC, no concept Trooper...hmmmm. Maybe he was out on the loading dock taking a smoke.
    Hide it, Post it, and PM it.

i got shot down with the Order 66 packs at one of the Targets in Luuuuuuke's neck of the woods. this girl said they weren't allowed to pull collectibles, this other guy said they could. a few months ago at this store, they brought out a Felucia pack for me without any hassles.

i picked up some WM exclusive cantina aliens plus the Mace astromech.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    i got shot down with the Order 66 packs at one of the Targets in Luuuuuuke's neck of the woods. this girl said they weren't allowed to pull collectibles, this other guy said they could.
    There's two Targets in my area that are pretty good about doing it, one in particular. There's one that NOW won't do it, but they're not rude about it. I don't try it at another Target because my wife used to work there and it would just feel weird. Why didn't the guy that said they could pull collectibles just get it for you?
    Galactic Barn Burner

Quote Originally Posted by Luuuuuuke View Post
    There's two Targets in my area that are pretty good about doing it, one in particular. There's one that NOW won't do it, but they're not rude about it. I don't try it at another Target because my wife used to work there and it would just feel weird. Why didn't the guy that said they could pull collectibles just get it for you?
    Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    i got shot down with the Order 66 packs at one of the Targets in Luuuuuuke's neck of the woods. this girl said they weren't allowed to pull collectibles, this other guy said they could. a few months ago at this store, they brought out a Felucia pack for me without any hassles.
    I don't get it. Why won't you guys mention which targets so we know what's going in each area?