Page 38 of 1034 FirstFirst ... 283435363738394041424888138538 ... LastLast
Results 371 to 380 of 10340
  1. #371
    Quote Originally Posted by Turbowars View Post
    Hey for you lucky guys that hit the stores in the morning I'm looking for a couple of Mace's with Marine, Anakin's with Airborne and Vader's with Bow. Anyone seen any V Wings? I haven't seen any so far.

    Target on Sepulveda had the mace and Vader 66s at 12 noon today. If I would've known you wanted them, I would have picked them up for you. You need to speak!! I doubt it they are still there by this time Mr. T.

  2. #372
    Quote Originally Posted by Turbowars View Post
    Hey for you lucky guys that hit the stores in the morning I'm looking for a couple of Mace's with Marine, Anakin's with Airborne and Vader's with Bow. Anyone seen any V Wings? I haven't seen any so far.
    I'll keep my eyes out for you. Today's stash was already claimed.

  3. #373
    Quote Originally Posted by Commtech View Post
    Target on Sepulveda had the mace and Vader 66s at 12 noon today. If I would've known you wanted them, I would have picked them up for you. You need to speak!! I doubt it they are still there by this time Mr. T.
    I've asked a few times, but there's always so many posts I don't think anyone reads mine.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

  4. #374
    Quote Originally Posted by Jango Speck View Post
    I'll keep my eyes out for you. Today's stash was already claimed.
    Thanks Speak.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

  5. #375
    McQuarrie Luke figure was just revealed, as another Celebration exclusive! argh. I haven't decided for sure whether I'm going, but I know I want at least two of this guy AND the droids, for custom stuff. Hopefully the blurb about 'venue exclusive coin' is the main 'exclusive' driving point and they'll all be in the basic line on basic cards with regular coins later. One can hope!

    I haven't the foggiest idea where to stash Order 66 with their fragile packaging... but if Burbank Target has as many tomorrow as today, I'll stash some for ya Those'd be GREAT sets... if they were just clones!

  6. #376
    Quote Originally Posted by toonimator View Post
    McQuarrie Luke figure was just revealed, as another Celebration exclusive! argh. I haven't decided for sure whether I'm going, but I know I want at least two of this guy AND the droids, for custom stuff. Hopefully the blurb about 'venue exclusive coin' is the main 'exclusive' driving point and they'll all be in the basic line on basic cards with regular coins later. One can hope!

    I haven't the foggiest idea where to stash Order 66 with their fragile packaging... but if Burbank Target has as many tomorrow as today, I'll stash some for ya Those'd be GREAT sets... if they were just clones!
    Don't worry about the packaging. I'm going to open them! Thanks!!

    That luke looks great. I love this Concept series!!http://www.starwars.com/collecting/n...70409_2_bg.jpg
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

  7. #377
    i had a sibling pick up a Bow and Blue Airborne set from Burbank Target. the only other one i want is the orange AT-RT driver so please stash if you guys find any

  8. #378
    Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    i had a sibling pick up a Bow and Blue Airborne set from Burbank Target. the only other one i want is the orange AT-RT driver so please stash if you guys find any
    Hell, last week the AT-RT pack was the only one I saw. Wish I had known.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

  9. #379
    I should've known. I didn't go out hunting at all today though. I didn't feel like it for whatever reason. I don't know that my Target got anything, but I'll deal with it tomorrow.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

  10. #380
    Stashed a lone Ambush on Ilum BP at La Cienega Target just now. Must've been found by an employee 'cause it was in a "go-back" shopping cart in the middle of the aisle. PM me for location and you will soon have snow-bunny Padme for under 5 bucks
    Hide it, Post it, and PM it.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO