Page 39 of 1036 FirstFirst ... 293536373839404142434989139539 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    i had a sibling pick up a Bow and Blue Airborne set from Burbank Target. the only other one i want is the orange AT-RT driver so please stash if you guys find any
    Thanks Jango for the stash. I just got back from Burbank Target and was also able to stash a few more Order 66 packs. One of them was the orange AT-RT. Figrin - PM me for the location.

I also stashed a Emperor/Commander Thire and a Yoda/Kashyyyk Trooper if anyone needs these.

Rodeo / La Cienaga Target had one Order 66 of the Emperor, got it for my son to open for his clone collection, it was the last order 66. Nothing at the Target on Jefferson, got there about 8.30 this morning. So the order 66 was left over from yesterday.

Nothing at Burbank Target but more TSC revisions (another Appo on the pegs, couple Kashyyyk Elite, etc). Saw some idiot coming from the Lowes lot blaze through the stop signs at the lot intersection in front of Target and clipped the rear of an SUV passing by on the road below. Fun way to start the day!

Rosemead Target had a LOT of Order 66 by the cash registers as of about 9:10 a.m today. And yesterday Pico Rivera Target also had a fair amount.
    Galactic Barn Burner

Hit Valencia Target yesterday and did not see any of the Order 66 Packs out and I know they have them in stock. It didn't matter because I was able to get the whole set last Saturday including an extra Mace/Marine to open. Valencia Target did put out a whole case or two of TAC 2 around 1:00 pm. I passed one guy with an armload of each figure, so I thought I was too late. When I went to the pegs there was a Biggs, Honor Guard, and a Fett. Picked up the Fett and Guard and left the Biggs. TAC 2 is now complete. The only thing I am looking for now is the Sith Infiltrator.

Crap. I'll have to play games and hit my Target several more times today since nothing was stocked for this morning. I'll have to see if it is "replenished" or they just don't have someone working toys overnight.

So 2 more trips. Grrrrr. I need V-wings and Wave 2 figures. I could care less about Order 66 two-packs.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

After Burbank Target, I stopped by la Brea target on my way to work. Nothing interesting there. I tried to get them to bring me a case of TAC 2 at customer service and some dude was returning an Ilum and a Felucia betrayal battlpacks which I immediately bought for $4.98! They wouldn't bring out the TAC case though.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSnags View Post
    JT,

Tins were found at Pacoima Target. They were an unclaimed stash, though - that's the only reason why they were still there at that price!
    Ah, thanks for the 411, good to know, I'll stop trying to track them down now.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by Commtech View Post
    After Burbank Target, I stopped by la Brea target on my way to work. Nothing interesting there. I tried to get them to bring me a case of TAC 2 at customer service and some dude was returning an Ilum and a Felucia betrayal battlpacks which I immediately bought for $4.98! They wouldn't bring out the TAC case though.
    how do you know it was TAC2? the DPCI is for all TAC figures and so it could've been more of wave 1. they haven't put out too much of wave 1 at that store.

Luuuuuke, you think any of those Order 66 packs will last until sunday at the rosemead store?

His Fannypack is all knowing.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)