Page 40 of 1043 FirstFirst ... 3036373839404142434450901405401040 ... LastLast
    Yes, but it holds powers that should be used wisely, not for mundane things like guessing case assortments. "With great power, comes... ah... you know what.

I was taking the risk of them bringing out a wave 1 TAC case. One more Concept Trooper wouldn't hurt anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by Commtech View Post
    Yes, but it holds powers that should be used wisely, not for mundane things like guessing case assortments. "With great power, comes... ah... you know what.

I was taking the risk of them bringing out a wave 1 TAC case. One more Concept Trooper wouldn't have hurt anyways.
    One more? No wonder people like me can't find any. Between the employees sneaking sH** out the back door and other collectors pulling cases early, those of us who don't get up at the crack of dawn never see anything but Mace Windu pegwarmers.

Aw, come on. It's not like I'm army building those, which is something I would respect if someone else in this forums was doing. Just a couple on minty cards for the collection. Everyone's got their own particular obsessions with this hobby.

Quote Originally Posted by stillakid View Post
    One more? No wonder people like me can't find any. Between the employees sneaking sH** out the back door and other collectors pulling cases early, those of us who don't get up at the crack of dawn never see anything but Mace Windu pegwarmers.
    If we don't know what you're looking for, we can't help you man!

Order66

Hi guys, been a while since I posted. Any opinions on these order 66 packs? Any good or not worth the time? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by sithseeker View Post
    Hi guys, been a while since I posted. Any opinions on these order 66 packs? Any good or not worth the time? Thanks.
    I just opened mine tonight. The clones are fine, but the blue airborne's helmet is really loose. Unfortunately, none of the Jedi have much leg articulation (if any)- so I'll be dumping them onto ebay real soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Commtech View Post
    After Burbank Target, I stopped by la Brea target on my way to work. Nothing interesting there. I tried to get them to bring me a case of TAC 2 at customer service and some dude was returning an Ilum and a Felucia betrayal battlpacks which I immediately bought for $4.98! They wouldn't bring out the TAC case though.
    First off thanks to toonimator for the Appo stash, TSC is now complete enough!

Commtech, that was actually me this morning in WEHO. I was working in Hollywood and stopped by first. Bought a few battlepacks a couple weeks ago for 9.98, but realized I just don't need so many extra clones. They were just an impulse because they were half off, and I can live without an extra Illum pack. Glad you were able to get them. I also returned the extra Yoda 66 pack, after opening the first one and being unimpressed.

I am set for TAC wave 2 as I have a nice even case coming from EE (2 each), but after that, the waves suck, 1 of each new figure, and more extras. I'm afraid I'll have to buy by the case just to get the 1 per box concept figs. But still will want a second set of McQuarries.

Quote Originally Posted by Jango Speck View Post
    If we don't know what you're looking for, we can't help you man!
    Thanks!

Sorry, I've been a bit under the weather and haven't been able to hunt as voraciously as most here seem to. So when I do get the chance to get out to look, hearing that so many are having cases pulled early just to rape the boxes of everything good before they hit the pegs is demoralizing. It makes me realize that actually going to the stores to look is a waste of time. This is likely what store owners have in mind when they try to limit collectors and put stock out in the middle of the day. They won't get my business at any time as long as I know that the things I want are going out the backdoor or being scarfed up early.

Just tryin' to have fun and have a life at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by K M Toydarian View Post

Commtech, that was actually me this morning in WEHO. I was working in Hollywood and stopped by first. Bought a few battlepacks a couple weeks ago for 9.98, but realized I just don't need so many extra clones. They were just an impulse because they were half off, and I can live without an extra Illum pack. Glad you were able to get them.
    Thanks! I'd been wanting to buy the felucia pack at a clearanced price.

Quote Originally Posted by stillakid View Post
    Thanks!

Sorry, I've been a bit under the weather and haven't been able to hunt as voraciously as most here seem to. So when I do get the chance to get out to look, hearing that so many are having cases pulled early just to rape the boxes of everything good before they hit the pegs is demoralizing. It makes me realize that actually going to the stores to look is a waste of time. This is likely what store owners have in mind when they try to limit collectors and put stock out in the middle of the day. They won't get my business at any time as long as I know that the things I want are going out the backdoor or being scarfed up early.

Just tryin' to have fun and have a life at the same time.
    First of all, the frequency that stores re-stock the pegs really sucks in general. Don't lump us collectors in with the scalper scum. The reason we got cases pulled from the stockroom was to ensure we had some wave 1 and order 66 before the scalpers took them all. It's aggressive, but sometimes necessary. Now that wave 2 is out, I don't think we'll be pulling cases because they all have the same DPCI number (Target), so you can't be sure what they'll have. Most of us regulars have been really good about hooking eachother up lately- so just hang your wish list up and we'll do what we can to help out. By the way, you can order from EE or Hasbro too. Some of us have been known to split a case from EE from time to time. Don't give up, this years offerings are great, and a lot of figures are going to re-appear in later waves.