Page 42 of 1033 FirstFirst ... 323839404142434445465292142542 ... LastLast
    Got my SideShow 12" Endor Rebel Strike Team by way of FedEx this afternoon.

Very cool deal. I'll post in the SideShow forum. If you're interested, I'll see ya there.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    Got my SideShow 12" Endor Rebel Strike Team by way of FedEx this afternoon.

Very cool deal. I'll post in the SideShow forum. If you're interested, I'll see ya there.
    I've missed the FedEx guy the past 3 days. Looks like I'm going to have to go pick it up from the FedEx Ground center this weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by Jango Speck View Post
    Toonimator and others must have had their fill by now, because at 9am, I grabbed the two remaining Appos. It might start getting easier to find them now.

UPDATE: I have two extra carded TAC Airbornes that I'll be returning to Target this weekend. PM me if you are interested. I'm willing to trade one for a Concept Stormie, if anyone has an extra.
    Speck, i'll take you up on this trade. PM sent shortly

Saw the leftover Biggs pilot and Han Gunner at LaBrea Target at 8:45 this morning. With the even case assortment, those should be easy to find soon, once TAC hits in full force. Didn't have time to stash, had to buy work stuff before 9am. Did pick up a few nifty dollar Star Wars ballpoint pens at Target NOHO later that morning.
    Will NOHO ever get any new figures? The Lushros army seems to grow every day!

Decided to hit NOHO target today. Yes, no signs of TAC and the Lushros army is still there leaving no space for new stuff. Saw good ol' headphones and Hootie. I don't think I'm going back to that target in a while.
    I went to Burbank Target afterwards and saw a ton of Order66 packs by the registers (arond 6 sets). There were also 2 Tac Hans and a rebel Honor Guard. I think I saw toon's car but I didn't see him inside. Probably doin' some stashing at another section of the store.

Found a second McStormy at the DeSoto Target yesterday. They just replenished the pegs at around 5:00 pm. They had a few of the Order 66 packs by the registers. The little red scanner indicated more TAC figures in the storeroom.

I WAS at Burbank Target... probably on the other side of the store getting soup

Got there in time to see the doors open, but only Plumber Bob was grabbing TAC figures (the other guy similar to Headphones' outfit of jacket & backpack was there rifling through the TSCs only, it seemed). I grabbed an Honor Guard, then Bob spun around and pushed his Honor Guard and Concept Fett into my hands! Weird! He told me later by the Order 66 sets that he's trying to cut back, so maybe that'll work out for us. I put one Honor Guard back, picked up the other & Fett, as well as the Anakin/Airborne and Mace/Marine sets (Anakin for me, Mace for g/f's son) and after stashing some other Order 66s I found another Ilum pack freshly placed on the clearance endcap, so got that for the boy, too.

Turbo, PM sent for the Order 66

Hit Eagle Rock Target this morning. Had a Hot Wheels/scalper in front of me poke his head into the Hot Wheels aisle, see nothing new and then dash to the Star Wars figures. There were only 4 TAC figures on the pegs. Obi Wan, Airborne Trooper, Concept Stormtrooper and Concept Boba Fett. He grabbed everything (except Obi Wan) including the Concept Stormtrooper I had my hand on. He was nice enough to give me the Boba Fett, thinking that wasn't the "hot" figure.

It's weird that the only new figure was Concept Fett.

Eagle Rock Target has their Order 66 packs by the registers downstairs. They had plenty of ObiWan/AT-RT packs and a few of the others.

Quote Originally Posted by toonimator View Post
    I WAS at Burbank Target... probably on the other side of the store getting soup

Got there in time to see the doors open, but only Plumber Bob was grabbing TAC figures

What? Plumber Bob went to the SW section before hitting the Hot Wheels section? Strange.

Yes, Headphone's twin mainly collects Titaniums. He's no threat for action figures.

La Cienaga/Rodeo Target had nothing this morning, Target on Jefferson had the next wave of unleashed and a mixture of Saga figures from wave 2 to wave 9. It looked like a cobb salad of star wars toys.
    Picked up the unleashed wave.