Page 44 of 1042 FirstFirst ... 344041424344454647485494144544 ... LastLast
    Hey all - I scored a full set of Order 66 the other day at Burbank Target. As toony said... we scored that day. I had most of the wave 2 set... but I passes to tonny and commtech since I have an EE set coming.

I still need that damn Vader coin thing. Anyone sees one in Burbank or NoHo... please stash. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by swabie2424 View Post

I still need that damn Vader coin thing. Anyone sees one in Burbank or NoHo... please stash. Thanks.

I've got an extra one sitting at EE right now that I haven't picked up yet.

Quote Originally Posted by swabie2424 View Post
    Hey all - I scored a full set of Order 66 the other day at Burbank Target. As toony said... we scored that day. I had most of the wave 2 set... but I passes to tonny and commtech since I have an EE set coming.

There were around 8 coin albums at NOHO Target this morning. Some might still be there if you have the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbowars View Post
    Thanks dude! I'll head over there soon! Man if any of you see any of Wave 2 I'd like it. I haven't seen it yet. A few Honor guards and at least one Fett would be Killer! I have to work tomorrow so I can't hunt tomorrow. Just before I got out of work they said they needed me to come in. DAMN!!
    There was a butt load of 66's at Bur Target at around 5. The stash was gone, but like I said there was plenty! Now to find wave 2.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    That would tick me off. They must have either paid for their priviledge, or established relationships, or maybe it was an ethnic thing (people working in management of the KB being of the same ethnicity as the scalpers, thus bending the rules for them - I've seen that happen).
    Nah, they weren't of the same ethnicity(the KB employee was Latina, and the two scalpers/collectors were Asian). I've never seen ethnicity become an advantage in collecting or scalping yet, thank God.

I think what happened is the employee is young and too nice, and she doesn't know how to say no, even though I'm sure she knew she wasn't supposed to be opening early for these jerks. In fact, the employees at this KB are very, very nice. But I have a feeling they can be pushed around. One of the guys--who might be a super aggressive collector more than a scalper--owns a luxury car, so he ain't poor, that's for sure. The other dude is a balding severe-looking guy who I've seen dealing at Frank and Sons; I saw that guy hoarding a bunch of Hello Kitty water coolers a few months back He looks like a skinnier version of the Chinese take-out owner who bans Seinfeld from his restaurant in one of the shows.
    Galactic Barn Burner

where are all you guys today?

Thanks Speck for the 2 Airbornes.

found Order 66 at all 4 of the Targets i visited. Bur Target had the most by far.

i picked up a Yoda and Vader dry erase boards from the dollar bin at one location. i actually thought about stashing some but didn't really know if any of you want it.

Rosemead Target has a ton of Order 66 and I saw an unopened case in a cart near the front registers, so obviously they're ready to put out even more. The only Targets I know of that don't have much stocked are the Alhambra Target and Commerce Target.

Haven't found Fett. This morning two guys that normally power walk to the Hot Wheels went straight to Star Wars. Miraculously, I got there before they did(I think they slacked off cause they know I don't run or walk too fast). But all they had was an Airborne and a Galactic Marine, none of which I'm getting anymore.
    Galactic Barn Burner

Picked up the 4 TRU-Exclusive Ultra Titanium ships today at TRU. They are very cool, especially the shark-painted Gunship. Much like the last two Titanium figures (Maul and X-Wing Luke) were the best of the series, these final four vehicles are the best of the bunch (and also the last).
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

I forgot to mention that i picked up the Ultra CW Gunship as well. it was actually in the overhead storage at this particular TRU. if i see them again, i'll pick up the JSF as well.

Picked up the TRU Excl. Clone wars gunship today at opening, which is the only one I'm interested in. I let plumber bob have the jedi starfighter.

I also went to Burbank Target at around 8:30. There were A LOT of Order 66 packs on the register shelf AND FOUR complete cases in one cart waiting to be put on the shelves. According to my calculations, there were around 14 sets in total!!