Page 45 of 1033 FirstFirst ... 354142434445464748495595145545 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Commtech View Post
    Picked up the TRU Excl. Clone wars gunship today at opening
    Were there any left?

Hey if anyone runs into a Concept Fett or V-wing I'd love to have them! Thanks.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Didn't go hunting today. But I did see Turbo at the barbershop!

Found a Lava Miner coin figure at DeSoto Target this morning. They also only had a bunch of R2s, Mace, and Obi coin figs plus some of the older rereleases. Nothing extraordinary.

TRU on Topanga had very little. A couple Luke Dagobah Xwings up high and an Endor ATAT. A bunch of Vader coin albums. No figures at all to speak of.

Quote Originally Posted by swabie2424 View Post
    Didn't go hunting today. But I did see Turbo at the barbershop!
    LOL, hey that guy that that was cutting your hair never shuts up does he. He's a nice guy and he has cut my hair, but he seems to get distracted with his talking.

Found a Appo today at BurTar, but nothing else. Where the hell are all the V-wings? Something tells me that Crunchy has them all....... If I don't get a Fett soon I'm going to throw a fit!
    (Like my posts)

I like getting my hair cut at Supercuts. I only get a clipper ran all over my head these days, but it's worth going there to have the girls who work there thrust their cleavage into your face while they ask, "There: does that look good?"

I go every 10 days. In fact, if my hair would only grow faster, I'd repeat the experience even more frequently!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbowars View Post
    Where the hell are all the V-wings? Something tells me that Crunchy has them all.......
    You talking about these?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails V-Wings.jpg  

Very cool picture CrunchyNug. I wished I could find those ships! I stand in admiration of your toys!

I won 2 black uniform Clone Pilots (Shadow Pilots, if you will) on eBay to use for my V-wings - whenever I can finally find them.

My Target just got a case of the vehicle assortment, but it was the one with Vader's Sith Starfighter and the Hailfire, AAT, etc. That will have to sell through before they order more. But they do move.

Anyway, I have 2 Firespeeder Pilots I was saving in case they ever made a Firespeeder vehicle (would that be cool?) but I like considering the idea you present here for a scene. I was just going to hang the V-wings from my ceiling, but that is very cool. Nice job CrunchyNug.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by CrunchyNug View Post
    You talking about these?
    No the other 10 you have in your garage.
    (Like my posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    I like getting my hair cut at Supercuts. I only get a clipper ran all over my head these days, but it's worth going there to have the girls who work there thrust their cleavage into your face while they ask, "There: does that look good?"

I go every 10 days. In fact, if my hair would only grow faster, I'd repeat the experience even more frequently!
    Every 10 days? Your damn hair must grow really fast or those boobs must be really nice.
    (Like my posts)

I feel like I've been out of the loop for a while cuz my wife finally had our baby last week. It's a boy...and yes, we've already watched Star Wars. It's been an interesting transition to parenthood I tell you.