Page 48 of 1038 FirstFirst ... 384445464748495051525898148548 ... LastLast
    Yeah, I meant the California Science Center exhibit

Nothing at Burbank Target really, except more strangers. Where're these guys coming from? :P

TONS of Order 66, though. There's a Saesee Tiin fighter that's been kickin around a couple days, probably still there. One of the strangers passed it up after a thorough examination.

At 9am I found Hootie ogling over the helmetless Combat Engineer. He was truly confused. Saga pegs are starting to clear, so maybe we'll get more TAC.

Quote Originally Posted by toonimator View Post
    Yeah, I meant the California Science Center exhibit

Nothing at Burbank Target really, except more strangers. Where're these guys coming from? :P

TONS of Order 66, though. There's a Saesee Tiin fighter that's been kickin around a couple days, probably still there. One of the strangers passed it up after a thorough examination.
    There's definitely been a big upturn in scalpers/casual collectors since TAC hit. I've been noticing some strange characters at Walmart lately (the only store I really ever hit anymore)...
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSnags View Post
    T I've been noticing some strange characters at Walmart lately .
    Are there any other kinds of WalMart shoppers?

Stopped by NoHo Target at my lunch break just for goofs. Saw:

An army of Lushros Dofines
    The new Unleashed Battlepacks, minus the Jawas pack - all had terrible paint apps - can't believe this line is still around
    A returned ROTJ Tin Set that was on clearance for $6.24. Of course the VSTC Scout had been switched out for a 1983 vintage Scout.
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Yeesh... NoHo was great last year when Tatooine started to show up; but then Burbank was suffering under the army of Lushros (backed by a division of Poggles and a squad of Sun Facs).

I like the Unleashed BPs in theory, but the Tantive IV wave has some pretty awful paint all around. Still haven't bought any since the ROTS commanders and Utapau sets last year It'd be nice if they had more variety, like the miniatures (heck, I'd like that variety in the action figures, too! Separatist Commandos, Bith Rebels, Jacen Solo, HK-47, Corran Horn, Yuuzhan Vong, and loads of Sith and Jedi types among others? Yes please!)

What's with TRU? They had one Bren Derlin on the peg today, and no other figures at all! There were some Tantive IV battlepacks. They did have a titanium X-wing and Tie-Fighter, but no TAC and no SAGA? Sometimes I really hate that store....

Quote Originally Posted by Jango Speck View Post
    What's with TRU? They had one Bren Derlin on the peg today, and no other figures at all! There were some Tantive IV battlepacks. They did have a titanium X-wing and Tie-Fighter, but no TAC and no SAGA? Sometimes I really hate that store....
    You know how it is...
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

My g/f bought a Hoth R2 there yesterday (for herself! The conversion to 'geek' is proceeding as I have forseen) so she was probably 'lucky' to get even that! Most TRUs I visit over the weekends are pretty weak on good finds, but Burbank TRU's empty AND dirty. It's as bad as La Cienega TRU was when I first visited several years ago. What's really amazed me in the last few weeks is how POTC:AWE was hitting everywhere en masse except that store, it seems. I don't think I've seen a single AWE figure there, just the 'Unleashed BPs' if anything.

Got an Titanium Ultra Gunship at Monrovia TRU this evening. They also had Anakin's yellow starfighter, an X-wing and a Tie Fighter. No TAC figures at all though.
    Galactic Barn Burner